Why become a member? ×

Painfully accurate

On 28/07/2018 at 07:11, bazzbass said:

buy her new shoes or a handbag

she'll spend AT LEAST a half hour in front of the mirror trying it with different clothes. You could sneak in a whole rig without her noticing :)

I'm guessing you don't know who HJ is 😆

On 28/07/2018 at 08:11, bazzbass said:

buy her new shoes or a handbag

she'll spend AT LEAST a half hour in front of the mirror trying it with different clothes. You could sneak in a whole rig without her noticing :)

a39K7aO.gif

Yeah, sure..!

I trained my wife up too well, she knows makes models, colours and now even comments on the colour and comments things like “you’d need to change the pickguard in that, tort would look better”.

I think I am the odd one out because my friends all hide purchases for their hobbies from their partners but we discuss everything and I like running things past her. I think I have almost got her on board with a mustang bass and she knows one of the ultimate dream basses is a Pino signature.

• Like 1

Joking aside, we do not hide anything either. I find it useful to talk things through before committing more funds to the bottomless pit. I have my second double bass and she knows it is a good investment, as well as being a musical instrument of far better quality than I might have hoped for. 

• Like 1