Why become a member? ×

How democratic is Basschat?

Happy Jack

On ‎01‎/‎06‎/‎2018 at 23:46, gjones said:

I think you're all C*NTS!!!

If you're going to talk like that, at least have the decency to use 'your' rather than you're and put EVERYTHING IN SHOUTY BLOCK CAPS. Looks far more comically unhinged that way. :lol:

• Haha 3

Anyway, I'd have though by now it was obvious that BC is a benevolent dictatorship, not a democracy. We're actually considering introducing identity papers which must be carried at all times and produced on demand in a "WO SIND DEINE PAPIEREN? SCHNELL!" kind of way.

1 minute ago, Rich said:

Anyway, I'd have though by now it was obvious that BC is a benevolent dictatorship, not a democracy. We're actually considering introducing identity papers which must be carried at all times and produced on demand in a "WO SIND DEINE PAPIEREN? SCHNELL!" kind of way.

As we're all online and no doubt have failed to cover our tracks in any meaningful way, I'm sure the service provider already has all possible info on every member, including hair colour (if any), number of hernias, pension arrangements, funeral payment plan, brand of fortified wine and type of denture fixative...

18 minutes ago, discreet said:

As we're all online and no doubt have failed to cover our tracks in any meaningful way, I'm sure the service provider already has all possible info on every member, including hair colour (if any), number of hernias, pension arrangements, funeral payment plan, brand of fortified wine and type of denture fixative...

Oh believe me, Herr Discreet, ve already know all zis und more. Everything is on Ze List.

9f4a4e660f3cc59aa2880f3cd0f7e2b5.jpg

On 01/06/2018 at 16:44, hiram.k.hackenbacker said:

Yeah, well there's always a way around things see. Unless the Mods want to catalogue and input every single entry of Rogers Profanisaurus, there's still room for some fun :biggrin:

Wasn't he the guy that wrote Tin-Tin? O.o