Why become a member? ×

SOLD

Smash

Right then, I never wanted to sell this brilliant Bass but as I haven't used it live it has to go. I believe keeping it in the case is pretty pointless so I am now putting it up for trade.

This Groove bass was one of the last 2 ever to leave the factory, comes as active passive / switchable and runs from a single 9v battery.
It has one tiny little graze on the top horn but that's about it, very good condition.

Picture has been borrowed from previous basschatter, hope that's ok.

Lookig at £425 plus postage no offers below this will be accepted.

Edited by Smash

[quote name='Crazykiwi' post='329643' date='Nov 15 2008, 01:23 PM']how much are you looking for this mate?[/quote]
Not really after a cash sale at the moment but a swap for another Status bass would be nice.

Does anybody know how much it would cost for Rob Green to fit a Graphite neck on a Jazz?

[quote name='Smash' post='329650' date='Nov 15 2008, 01:43 PM']Not really after a cash sale at the moment but a swap for another Status bass would be nice.[/quote]

Sell it and buy the bass you want, it's usually the quicker and safer route :)

[quote name='Smash' post='329650' date='Nov 15 2008, 01:43 PM']Not really after a cash sale at the moment but a swap for another Status bass would be nice.

Does anybody know how much it would cost for Rob Green to fit a Graphite neck on a Jazz?[/quote]

look on the website, 325 ish including VAT

[quote name='Crazykiwi' post='329705' date='Nov 15 2008, 03:52 PM']+1

Smash, hit me with a figure and let's talk[/quote]
Well I got a bargain when I bought it so that's why I want to swao it for another status necked bass, if I sold it for the money I paid I wouldn't be able to buy another. Unless a bargain comes up I will probably keep hold of it until one does.

[quote name='BassManKev' post='330080' date='Nov 16 2008, 01:37 PM']i think i rememeber this selling around the £500 mark a few months ago??

lovely bass, nice that its got the collectors vibe too, and it has one of those necks :) have a bump[/quote]

It is a wonderful bass and £500 would be the price I would sell at, its a steal of a bass so I wont sell unless I see the 4 string graphite neck bass I am after.

[quote name='Smash' post='330107' date='Nov 16 2008, 02:45 PM']It is a nice bass and well worth the money, just not for me.[/quote]

Are you talking about this one:
[url="http://basschat.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=31606&hl=status"]http://basschat.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=...6&hl=status[/url]

Thought from your description it'd be right up your street!

[quote name='Bigwan' post='330149' date='Nov 16 2008, 04:53 PM']Are you talking about this one:
[url="http://basschat.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=31606&hl=status"]http://basschat.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=...6&hl=status[/url]

Thought from your description it'd be right up your street![/quote]
It is a nice bass just prefer the newer versions with the humbucker pickups. I think my heart is telling me to splash out £1500 on the Stealth but my brain is telling me that is just too much for an amateur like me.

[quote name='Merton' post='330520' date='Nov 17 2008, 11:17 AM']A fine bass guitar. Sell it for around £500 and get Rob Green to put a Status neck on your Jazz, have money left over :)[/quote]
That's pretty much what I have had in mind the last 24 hours, thinking of making my dream jazz bass, if only I was good enough to fit parts myself, has anybody sent a bass for a neck and tuners to be fitted?

[quote name='Smash' post='330461' date='Nov 17 2008, 10:00 AM']It is a nice bass just prefer the newer versions with the humbucker pickups. I think my heart is telling me to splash out £1500 on the Stealth but my brain is telling me that is just too much for an amateur like me.[/quote]

You'll never become a professional with an attitude like that :) Get that creditcard/housekeeping/mortgage/kids christmas money out immediately and get the Stealth on order. YOU KNOW IT MAKES SENSE :huh:

• 4 weeks later...