Why become a member? Read more... ×
rambam

Mesa Boogie 8x10 Powerhouse Cab ** Now Sold **
£450

Posted (edited)

For sale is this absolute monster of a cab, it is a 1000w 4ohm cab with built in flight case 

if you want to out do your guitarist and give your drummer a headache, then this is for you..

but seriously this is the best cab I have ever played through, only selling, regrettably due to down sizing,

this cab weighs a tonne, but as you can see from the photos it does have tilt back handles, and is obviously on wheels

so it is managable on your own, but you will need a decent sized vehicle to accommodate it, 

you not only hear this but you feel it aswell even at low volumes, any questions please ask,

I also have a made in Japan Geddy Lee Jazz for sale, which I will post up later,

the Cab is collection only due to the size, as I no longer have suitable transport, 

Thanks for looking ** Now Sold **  Thanks everyone for your interest...

,5a50c7a11640e_IMG_03812.thumb.jpg.e0d3d16ce86b3dcaa2b26071fe0774a9.jpg

IMG_0385.jpg

IMG_0382.jpg

Edited by rambam
Sold

Blimey. Crazy bargain!

if my back wasn’t shot and our lockup wasn’t up two flights of stairs...

GLWTS, not that I think you’ll need it. 

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, roonjuice said:

Hmmm. Logistics......

Thinking....

Do it mate, they don’t come up often, and at that price ........

• Thanks 1

MB1.

"There goes that screaming sound......again!"

PMD.

I'm thinking how to prepare a collection from a courier company and how to avoid a divorce.

• Thanks 1

No brainer, whoever got this got themselves a great cab at a great price.

• Thanks 1