Why become a member? ×

A new friend

andy67

[quote name='ARGH' post='322915' date='Nov 5 2008, 07:47 PM']Oh NOOOO He's soloing.....

That means we will have pages upon pages of shitheads slating him.[/quote]

Not me. I like him. A lot. Sometimes I go into supermarkets just to listen to that sort of music. I started a petition to get JobFinder back on telly in the middle of the night, I used to tape it so I could blast it in my car.

He's versatile too. He also does music in the "guitar shop" style.

[quote name='ARGH' post='322915' date='Nov 5 2008, 07:47 PM']Oh NOOOO He's soloing.....

That means we will have pages upon pages of shitheads slating him.[/quote]

:huh: :huh:
Sooooo right on.

The Basschat forum is the last place you wanna do a post about a good Bassist...
Or any Bass player come to think of it... :)

Garry

[quote name='Josh' post='322926' date='Nov 5 2008, 07:58 PM']Tight, good tone, good choice of notes, etc...

But what really makes him any different from countless other similar soloists exactly?[/quote]

must there be a difference?

I think he is good and thought I would share...

[quote name='EBS_freak' post='323024' date='Nov 5 2008, 09:59 PM']Tell the truth... you did a search for "lesbian" and this came up didn't you?[/quote]

no, no he found me!

I do though consider myself to be a lesbian if thats of any assistance??

[quote name='andy67' post='323065' date='Nov 5 2008, 10:52 PM']no, no he found me!

I do though consider myself to be a lesbian if thats of any assistance??[/quote]
I recently applied to become a 'Lesbian' too....entrance exam was abit different,lotta tongue work,and few thrusts,but I think I did ok and filled up the allotted 90mins...so I think I did ok...results come next wednesday...she didnt though,but as I am a bloke....I dont see that as any real problem.

Edited by ARGH

[quote name='ARGH' post='323083' date='Nov 5 2008, 11:21 PM']I recently applied to become a 'Lesbian' too....entrance exam was abit different,lotta tongue work,and few thrusts,but I think I did ok and filled up the allotted 90mins...so I think I did ok...results come next wednesday...she didnt though,but as I am a bloke....I dont see that as any real problem.[/quote]

I'll keep rooting for you!

how did you get on with the dungarees?