Why become a member? ×

WELCOME!!

Kiwi

[quote name='warwickhunt' post='524' date='May 17 2007, 04:49 PM']It has to have a pulse and hair that isn't 'quite' as nice as his... actually the first ones not strictly true, so long as it's still warm[/quote]

lol lol lol ;o)

[quote name='Mrs Tinman' post='533' date='May 17 2007, 04:54 PM']Personally, I find myself strangely drawn to you, if you could pay for my train fare, Tinman says you can have me every other Wednesday :)[/quote]

Woh! Result! ;o)

lol lol

[quote name='Mrs Tinman' post='533' date='May 17 2007, 04:54 PM']Personally, I find myself strangely drawn to you, if you could pay for my train fare, Tinman says you can have me every other Wednesday :)[/quote]

No, you stupid woman!!! What I said was, I only want you BACK every other Wednesday or when there's some washing to do, although I'm sure I can manage that myself as well.

Guest machinette

[quote name='Tinman' post='545' date='May 17 2007, 04:58 PM']No, you stupid woman!!! What I said was, I only want you BACK every other Wednesday or when there's some washing to do, although I'm sure I can manage that myself as well.[/quote]
lol charming ! :)

[quote name='Ba55me15ter' post='633' date='May 17 2007, 06:45 PM']Shall I unpack?[/quote]

Yes please, if you could do that first and then go and stand behind the screen in the corner and take all your clothes off and someone will be along presently :)

Hello everybody,

Am I destined to be a 'newbie' for the rest of my life.......or is this really the final destination for lovers of the low notes?

Seriously.......well done to everyone concerned......love the new surroundings.......

Now let's get chattin'

Cheers,

Mart.

[quote name='Mrs Tinman' post='652' date='May 17 2007, 07:08 PM']Yes please, if you could do that first and then go and stand behind the screen in the corner and take all your clothes off and someone will be along presently :)[/quote]

I apologise for my Wife, she has no sense of the appropriate.

Welcome back

[quote name='nottswarwick' post='15' date='May 16 2007, 10:52 PM']Folks, this is just great.

Thanks all involved for your efforts - I am sure I speak for everyone.

If I can help at all, just shout up.

So, when do we start using this one properly, instead of BT?

Cheers

Chris[/quote]

+1 on that Chris,

Thanks for the welcome, but really it's us who should be thanking you guys! Looking forward to good times ahead from hereonin,

Nik

Registered, signed in, etc etc etc.

Much thanks to those long suffering people that made all this possible.

That's a cool little favicon you've got there. Neat, clear, and to the point.

I look forward to replacing my bassworld T-Shirt with a Basschat equivalent.

Edited by EntropicLqd

Bass Culture signed in and ready for action - with the added bonus that I've got a space in the middle of my 'handle'. Thanks to all the Admins and Mods. I'm in awe of anyone who can this kind of technical stuff. And I'm not saying I lack confidence in our latest incarnation but I'm going to register 'Bassnatter' and 'Bassbollocks' just in case!

hi girls! remember he REALLY needs that new bass, hunter gather instinct you see :)

Good work again guys, hopefully were here to stay and the mysterious Gerard can go play with his marbles
Seriously though thanks for keeping this forum going, bass world was the first online forum of any kind i have used and finally convinced me that communities really can be forged over the Internet