Why become a member? ×

Post your pedal board - Basschat style!!

dudewheresmybass

And so it continues! BF-3 flanger and Dod FX25-B envelope filter added. No room for the Joyo analogue delay right now. 

More changes to come, I'm going to move on the Marshall Guv'nor and Boss DS-1, much as it pains me to do so, and replace with one good quality bass distortion pedal.

PXL_20240206_133611443.jpg

• Like 10

Current shrunken board as my band is currently drummer-less. Managed to get a good deal on a pedal train nano with a cioks Adam bolted to the underside. For the most part its just an amp modeller on the zoom with a bit of grit coming from the digbeth, but have the option to be more adventurous should the need arise! Of course as soon as a drummer appears the fuzz and the octave are coming back 🤣

IMG20240205205718.jpg

• Like 6

6 minutes ago, Daz39 said:

@GisserD does 3D printed smaller enclosures for the FI.

(routine PSA)

Aye, i actually pinged him as i was quite keen to get one, but he was MIA for a few months and in that time i bought a C4 for my gig/travel board, so i am keeping the FI intact on my bigger recording board.

What i would really like is an FI enclosure that integrates their midibeam connect and a couple of extra buttons

That two button switch right beneath the FI is hooked up to the midibeam to allow down patches on one button and freeze/hold on the other.

I also have an expression pedal hooked into the midibeam for the FI

• Like 2

Was comparing compressors and dialing in the big board sounds on the lttle board.

I think i was really able to achieve very close approximations to all my sounds in a much smaller easier transportable footprint by integrating more digital and multi-effects

The big board i use for recording. Little for gigs and rehearsal 

20240204_160755.thumb.jpg.3da0f9ce8830c69e163e316df44d74d9.jpg

• Like 6

2 hours ago, uk_lefty said:

singer often reminds me in my audition I said "I'm not an effects guy".

Ha! This made me chuckle I too was a no effect, pure tone guy when I first hooked up with my current singer. 

She often reminds me...

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, stewblack said:

Ha! This made me chuckle I too was a no effect, pure tone guy when I first hooked up with my current singer. 

She often reminds me...

Leader vocalists just say - hey (drummer) John, put on me some regular reverb or delay on mixer and let's start rehearsing songs!

• Like 2