Why become a member? ×

Post your pedal board - Basschat style!!

dudewheresmybass

[quote name='Ghost_Bass' post='1113311' date='Feb 3 2011, 12:19 AM']This is my temporary board.
[attachment=70978:pb.jpg]

It lacks a Fulltone clone i'm having made by a DIYer friend, smaller and only with one channel to replace the one i currently have and probably a Pickle Pie B just to use the spare power plug :)
Ater i have all the pedals i'll build a new board, cutted to size and without those plastic braces, just velcro!
The signal chain is the one in my signature.[/quote]

Nice pedal selection - but please buy some George L's! :)

Thanks dude.

A few sound snips of the effects from last night - [url="http://basschat.co.uk/index.php?s=&showtopic=72012&view=findpost&p=1116543"]http://basschat.co.uk/index.php?s=&sho...t&p=1116543[/url]

Bear in mind that we're only a 2 piece so if it's not drums then it coming from those pedals...

[quote name='pantherairsoft' post='1116643' date='Feb 5 2011, 03:54 PM']Couple of shots from last night off a mates camera. Had a pro photographer down who had some AWESOME pics of the gear as well which I'll get back last week...[/quote]

Have you got his number? Been looking for a time travelling photographer!

[quote name='pantherairsoft' post='1116643' date='Feb 5 2011, 03:54 PM']Couple of shots from last night off a mates camera. Had a pro photographer down who had some AWESOME pics of the gear as well which I'll get back last week...[/quote]

How many plugs do you need to power that little lot?

[quote name='TomTFS' post='1116706' date='Feb 5 2011, 04:55 PM']Have you got his number? Been looking for a time travelling photographer![/quote]

lol… Best fail ever!

[quote name='harvey1-8' post='1116730' date='Feb 5 2011, 05:19 PM']How many plugs do you need to power that little lot?[/quote]

7. I could cut it down to 5 or 6 if spent some money on a few other power supply options, but I have no issues with the 7.

Bit different to last time. Swapped out the DL4 and FM4 and Small Clone for the M9, so now I have space for the Moog.
Now I just need a Moog Low Pass Filter which will fit perfectly if I put both the Moogs sideways.

Very surprised with the quality of some of the distortions and fuzzes on the M9, I was expecting not to use them at all but they stack up pretty close to the pickle. (That's not going anywhere though.) If you're at all undecided about the M9 definitely get one, they are awesome. :)

[quote name='TomTFS' post='1122982' date='Feb 10 2011, 06:24 PM']Very surprised with the quality of some of the distortions and fuzzes on the M9. If you're at all undecided about the M9 definitely get one, they are awesome. :)[/quote]

Love the 'Facial Fuzz' (basically a Mammoth-esque fuzz with EQ section). I'm loving my M13!

Dan

[quote name='pantherairsoft' post='1123750' date='Feb 11 2011, 12:32 PM']It's a decent shot of you though. Huuuuge stage. Looks proper rock an roll.[/quote]

That's LRV in Stoke. I bet you'd get a gig there with your 2 peice act, I think you have to contact the student union. It's an ace venue if it fills up.

• 2 weeks later...

Here is what I played last night, a very streamlined version of my big pedalboard, but needs must when you're a student and have to get the train from city to city to play gigs! Kind of weird not having my WOBO Looper, so plenty of tap dancing, and not having a delay, my chorus or any form of filter, but it sounded good anyway.

TU-2 > MultiComp > OC-3 > Fulltone > Bass Big Muff > Phase 90 > M-80

Edited by EskimoBassist

[quote name='DanOwens' post='1123143' date='Feb 10 2011, 08:22 PM']Had a fun day with this today. I've programmed the FCB to output Note-On messages, triggering the MicroKorg and using the expression pedals to manipulate the sound whilst playing guitar into the M13 with my hands.

Like Geddy Lee but 'sick'.

[/quote]

I've read that 4 times now and still dont know what it means but it sounds cool. I sometimes sneak a couple of mouthfuls of my pint during slow bits on our songs, I've often thought that's not far off Geddy's multi tasking.