Why become a member? ×

UK distributors for Audere.?

bubinga5

From their website FAQ's:

"Can I buy from my local retailer? Only if you are local. We do not have anything against retailers and they add value for many players helping them select good equipment but our sells price point compared to costs does not allow us to go through the normal distribution process. You might note that we sell for 1/2 what our major competition does in the jazz preamp market and part of what allows us to sell at this price point is selling direct on the web."

Edited by Mykesbass

I've bought a few things direct without a problem, they are good at the customer service stuff. P&P can be a bit pricey, I think it was $50 last time, plus don't forget customs duty and VAT etc.

You $100 preamp could therefore cost around £140 time it hits your mat.

The thing is i have a local tech who has advised me i should get an Aguilar OBP3, he has quoted me £210. The bass i have is not a drop in jazz plate option, as it has a side jack. i have come around to the fact that i don't like really transparent pre amp's. I've also come around to the fact that I'm talking sh*t and talked myself into an Aguilar.

I bought my Audere direct from them and there were no problems. It's a great preamp. Very versatile but always musical with a lack of silly extremes. Dead easy to install too. I'd say take the plunge, you know you want what your really want! ;-)

I bought an Audere for my us deluxe jazz 8 years ago. Iirc, no soldering required, even with a side mounted jack. I think I fitted it in under 10 minutes.

The preamp is v versatile. I have the jz3d in 2 band (vol/vol) and 3 band (mid/blend). I much prefer the 2 band as volume is more consistent.

Edited by bassbloke