Why become a member? ×

January Composition Challenge - VOTING!

Skol303

Come on, xj, the boy, Rikki, get on the 'phone to all your relatives..! There's still time to make a rush for the line... Let's see if we can get four, five or more co-winners..! That'd be a turn-up for the book, no..?
Anyway, I'm going to look an even bigger twit than usual if I have to do a winner's certificate for myself..! Please, spare me this ignominy..! At worst, you can get the neighbours in and ...

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Vote For Lenny..! You know it makes sense. [/font][/color] :D[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif] [/font][/color]

Good gracious..! There's a turn-up for the book..! No false modesty; I found the quality of entries this month to be particularly high (and I should know;I listened to 'em all often enough..!), so I'm particularly stunned to see the result..! Am I chuffed..? You betcha. No, I've no speech prepared, and I'll have to root out a suitable pic for Skol straight away, but I'd like to sincerely thank Lenny for his patience, his humour, and most of all his compositional talents which enabled me to scrape through. :mellow:
Well done, all, and special thanks to those who chose to vote for my piece. There's a bit of a background to it; I'll put that up shortly in the Challenge thread.
OK, then, here's my certificate...

(Yes, I prepare several when it's closely run, to be ready...).

Wow..! An extra Digestive biscuit, methinks, to celebrate..! No; hang the expense. A Jaffa cake..! :gas:

Well done Doug! And a round of applause to everyone else too. A great start to the year.

[url="http://basschat.co.uk/topic/278121-february-composition-challenge-get-writing/page__pid__2968441#entry2968441"][size=5][b]February's challenge is now up[/b][/size][/url]

Take the plunge... :)

[sharedmedia=core:attachments:167485]

Thanks, all...

[quote name='Skol303' timestamp='1454320680' post='2968455']...And a round of applause to everyone else too....
[/quote]
[size=4][color="#222222"][font="Arial, sans-serif"][sharedmedia=core:attachments:167486][/font][/color][/size]
[font=Arial, sans-serif]... for all the fine entries, including Lenny's.[/font]

Edited by Dad3353