Why become a member? ×

Dingwall combustion ng 2

patrikmarky

Got serious problems coping without a Dingwall combustion ng2 in my life ..there's a couple on here now not sure on the colour I did make the 1st step on fan frets with an Ibanez which is okay though the string spacing is not ideal ...problem is the wife has said she will buy me a new one if I sign a contract ( I presume written by her legal team ) that it's the last bass I buy and the one I use from now on

Damn it! Thought I'd have look to see which ones are up for sale, searched for "Dingwall", and now I can't un-see that white and tort Super P5 - phwooaar!!!

Anyhow, if I were you (as opposed to me who'd obviously have the P5) I'd go for the Ferrari yellow to match your Markbass rig :D

I am suffering with this also - i'm the same in that none of the colours inspire me. I'm waiting for BassDirect to get the December shipment in so I can go check them out. I have the gear to trade to meet the value, but none of it would I be willing to lose.

If they did interest free like GuitarGuitar i'd be on it, but oh well.

[quote name='patrikmarky' timestamp='1449767016' post='2926683']
It's amazing what a ring and a bunch of flowers will get you ;)
[/quote]

Pictures of the new purchase please :)

I've recently succumbed having been sent a Combustion to review. Well, my AB1 needed a mate - and hey, food and water is over rated anyway! ha!!