Why become a member? ×

Your thoughts.....instantly

Sibob

[quote name='Happy Jack' timestamp='1435316555' post='2807581']
No matter how many times I read that, I have absolutely NO CLUE what it means!

:lol: :lol: :lol:
[/quote]

This: [url="http://basschat.co.uk/topic/112212-bass-big-muff-volume-and-feedback-mods/"]http://basschat.co.u...-feedback-mods/[/url]

I chose B3K. Even though it's blend is flawed too IMHO! Moreso on the B7K though, since that is the kind of pedal that you might wish to use direct into a power amp, but you can't get enough juice out of it because the volume control only affects the dirt level!

With the right bass/rig, the B*K sounds amazing for modern/agressive sounds and there's nothing like it. Rats are cool, I love my Blower Box, but if having to choose one I'd probably have to select the Darkglass.

Edited by dannybuoy

[quote name='dannybuoy' timestamp='1435327119' post='2807763']
With the right bass/rig, the B*K sounds amazing for modern/agressive sounds and there's nothing like it.
[/quote]

I think anyone would find it extremely difficult to argue with that! :)

They seem to be designing a dirtier version too, the mind boggles....

Guest FretNoMore

I lean towards lower gain sounds which the MXR seems to be able to do (sort of) and it gets rave reviews on other sites so I'd like to try that one. Second choice would be the Cog, I like my Grand Tarkin so the TK-421 would be interesting too. The modern metal sound of the B3K is not my thing at all so I'd pass on that one - I don't really like any of the Darkglass pedals, which is probably a form of heresy to some. :)

Edited by FretNoMore