Why become a member? ×

Help another new startup!

rob.mayzes

[color=#000000][font=Arial][size=4]Hi everyone, I recently posted a survey on this forum that got a number of amazing responses. Firstly I just wanted to express my extreme gratitude to everyone who filled it out! We got some highly valuable feedback that has led to quite a large change in course.[/size][/font][/color]

[color=#000000][font=Arial][size=4]I'm working with another new tech startup that also targets musicians, this time more with a focus on recording studios and rehearsal spaces. They are also conducting market research, so I offered to help them out. I thought this would be a great place to get some help and advice - we would be eternally grateful if you could spare just a couple of minutes filling out the survey![/size][/font][/color]

[color=#000000][font=Arial][size=4]They're musicians themselves and are trying to build something that benefits all musicians, rehearsal space/studio owners and engineers. To do this, they need as much feedback as possible - please help us create something that could make all of our lives a bit easier![/size][/font][/color]

[color=#000000][font=Arial][size=4]Thanks so much :)[/size][/font][/color]

[color=#000000][font=Arial][size=4]H[/size][/font][/color][font="Arial"][color="#000000"][size=4]ere is the survey, it takes 2-3 minutes but you can leave most of the answers blank if you don't have enough time: [/size][/color][/font]

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1ybL2vTDpgLhvEVDaQAMDsSHdUkuFlCyQJkLeD3BBZnI/viewform?fbzx=2886006738339960962

Thanks julietgreen.

I have used multiple choice questions in other surveys, but this one is more qualitative than quantitative. We are looking for interesting responses and have asked open ended questions so that we don't lead people to a certain answer!

Definitely takes longer to analyse, but it's worth it if you're after interesting comments as opposed to numbers.