Why become a member? ×

Gear4Music - any good?

sprocketflup

I've bought several items from them, one of them was a combo. Delivery was fast, I like the option of having some choice over delivery date on their site. I had to return a stand once (it was as the manufacturers description so not G4M's fault), had no problems.

I'd buy from them again.

The only dealings I've had with them was when I bought an own-brand cheapo 12 string acoustic from them a while back.

No problems at all. I'd buy from them again.

(The neck's a bit on the chunky side, but overall it's surprisingly good for the money)

Edited by barkin

Bought a damaged acoustic bass from them via their ebay clearance site. The one that arrived was more damaged than the one described (described as minor cosmetic marks on the back but otherwise functioning perfectly; actually 1/4 of the top was lifting off and the electronics were screwed). Contacted their customer service. Quick reply. Asked for a few photos as evidence. Agreed to replace the item with a brand new undamaged one. Exchange postage at their expense.So well pleased with their service.
Was given VIP membership which offers a reduction on certain items and would certainly consider them for a future purpose.