Why become a member? ×

Capacitors and pots in P bass?

mikechapmanhill

Ditto all the above.
I've pieced together my own wiring looms before and seriously, save yourself the hassle and give KiOgon a pm. All the top quality bits you would buy anyway, solderless pup/earth wire connectors and the price is right.

Piece o cake.

Edited by miles'tone

• 2 weeks later...

I'm not doubting Kiogon's excellent work, but there must be a complete lack of soldering ability on this board.
Banging together a decent wiring loom yourself is actually a piece of cake for anyone with a modicum of ability and a tiny bit of motivation to learn how to solder.

[quote name='hamfist' timestamp='1423986478' post='2691094']
I'm not doubting Kiogon's excellent work, but there must be a complete lack of soldering ability on this board.
Banging together a decent wiring loom yourself is actually a piece of cake for anyone with a modicum of ability and a tiny bit of motivation to learn how to solder.
[/quote]

Sometimes people just like the confidence of knowing something has been put together by someone who knows what they're doing.

Also, some people have of a complete lack of available time to research it and do it.