Why become a member? ×

The Official MARUSZCZYK CLUB!

Ulas Engin

[quote name='mcnach' timestamp='1479780153' post='3179256']
:ph34r: I just emailed Adrian :ph34r:
[/quote]

... and I've finally decided on a couple of issues I was unsure about. Now just checking the colour is the one I'm after :happy: exciting!

Essentially, I was unsure between a solid metallic colour, or the wood stain with satin finish instead.
Also, I was going to have it pickguard-less, but ordering also a pickguard in case... and now I'm just having it with a pickguard, I think it'll look better.

:gas:

[quote name='andyonbass' timestamp='1479977094' post='3180666']
Any idea what the current waiting time is?
[/quote]

Mines currently at about 13 weeks, but I'm aware that this is unusual for Adrian.

Wood In Black got his at 7 but was quoted 12. So that can happen.

Edited by Fisheth

[quote name='pierreganseman' timestamp='1479977164' post='3180667']
roughly 12 to 15 weeks BUUUUUT that's worse case scenario ... you could possibly get it in 7 ...
[/quote]

[quote name='Fisheth' timestamp='1479977347' post='3180671']
Mines currently at about 13 weeks, but I'm aware that this is unusual for Adrian.

Wood In Black got his at 7 but was quoted 12. So that can happen.
[/quote]

Something to look forward to over the winter....... ;)

Email sent this morning, awaiting response.....

I was quoted 12 weeks but got mine in 9 it arrived yesterday and i have say it's stunning the neck is even better than my other Jake my first custom build previously bought one off the website and my other from Wateroftyne and to be fair all three have been excellent

was only collected Monday by Fedex 2 days from Germany impressive

Will post some pictures of the 2 together when i get home later

[quote name='peety' timestamp='1479982549' post='3180724']
I was quoted 12 weeks but got mine in 9 it arrived yesterday and i have say it's stunning the neck is even better than my other Jake my first custom build previously bought one off the website and my other from Wateroftyne and to be fair all three have been excellent

[/quote]

That white one is a beauty...

[quote name='wateroftyne' timestamp='1479982993' post='3180729']
That white one is a beauty...
[/quote]

You're not wrong there Michael have used it exclusively for gigging since i got it from you

, the new one is a take on a Lakland Duck Dunn i had just a P bass in black but with slightly slimmer neck plus blocked and bound rosewood board which i have to say is stunning. I will really find it difficult to justify buying basses from anywhere else such is the quality for the price

[quote name='peety' timestamp='1480001121' post='3180919']
You're not wrong there Michael have used it exclusively for gigging since i got it from you

, the new one is a take on a Lakland Duck Dunn i had just a P bass in black but with slightly slimmer neck plus blocked and bound rosewood board which i have to say is stunning. I will really find it difficult to justify buying basses from anywhere else such is the quality for the price
[/quote]

Indeed.

It's a shame that the drop in the £ due to B... bad financial weather ;) means that while I paid £665 for my first Jake, today it would cost £855. The second cost £875 but now it'd be £1125... Of course, everything else has gone up in price too... but last year or so it was even more of a great deal. I remember getting the first Jake and I could not believe that £665 gave me such a well made bass (with the neck exactly to my specs!)...
The new one is going to be around £1000, and I can't wait.

[quote name='Fisheth' timestamp='1480014440' post='3181080']
I'm wanting something sparkly...
[/quote]

shut up... just when I was thinking that I knew what I wanted... the sparkly idea comes back to mind :lol:
In an ideal world I'd get both finishes I am thinking of. But I can't... It's a hard life :P

[quote name='pierreganseman' timestamp='1480056765' post='3181287']
so !

asked the boss : there's 13 people working in poland :-D

they're hoping to start the new workshop in march 2017
[/quote]

I'm going to be in Poland next week... and no, I promise I will not go to the workshop to stalk them while they -hopefully- start on my order.

:ph34r:

I'll be too busy drinking beer anyway. They have a surplus of strange politicians and beer. The former... I have no idea how to help. But I'm a master at making beer disappear. :P

[quote name='mcnach' timestamp='1480064383' post='3181336']
I'm going to be in Poland next week... and no, I promise I will not go to the workshop to stalk them while they -hopefully- start on my order.

:ph34r:

I'll be too busy drinking beer anyway. They have a surplus of strange politicians and beer. The former... I have no idea how to help. But I'm a master at making beer disappear. :P
[/quote]`

so was i , then i got old