Why become a member? ×

The Official MARUSZCZYK CLUB!

Ulas Engin

I'm drawing up the specs for a new Elwood L 4 build, have filled in the form (I used the one from my previous build) and have finally decided on a stain colour. However, there's a standard, sea foam green Elwood 4 with tort p/g available from the shop that just makes me want to buy it and save weeks of waiting. It differs from my spec in many ways, but it's sooo pretty! :wub:
I must remain strong and stick to my guns :unsure:

[quote name='ezbass' timestamp='1477503046' post='3162671']
I'm drawing up the specs for a new Elwood L 4 build, have filled in the form (I used the one from my previous build) and have finally decided on a stain colour. However, there's a standard, sea foam green Elwood 4 with tort p/g available from the shop that just makes me want to buy it and save weeks of waiting. It differs from my spec in many ways, but it's sooo pretty! :wub:
[/quote]

I didn't think Adrian would be taking orders, would have thought we'd all overloaded him :D

[quote name='ezbass' timestamp='1477503046' post='3162671']
[/quote]
I was very tempted by the green Cazpar he had in stock at time of ordering - but I'm glad I waited for my slightly customised natural one.

[quote name='scrumpymike' timestamp='1477590918' post='3163254']
Wasn't in his 'catalogue' last time I looked - must investigate this.
[/quote]

I can see a few of us doing that, how would I embed a picture into the thread so that people don't need to click on a Facebook link for it?

Ta dah!

[URL=http://s308.photobucket.com/user/ezbass/media/988922B9-A82D-4C89-BBFF-EBBC27BCC17B_zpsdqapy9ar.jpg.html][IMG]http://i308.photobucket.com/albums/kk344/ezbass/988922B9-A82D-4C89-BBFF-EBBC27BCC17B_zpsdqapy9ar.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

[quote name='Cato' timestamp='1477601177' post='3163350']
Still can't find that shape on the website.
[/quote]

Commentator in the comments section on FB claims it's his "signature" model

Maybe a few emails to Adrian might get a few more made. They're delicious looking models.

[quote name='ezbass' timestamp='1477597795' post='3163302']
Ta dah!

[url="http://s308.photobucket.com/user/ezbass/media/988922B9-A82D-4C89-BBFF-EBBC27BCC17B_zpsdqapy9ar.jpg.html"][/url]
[/quote]

Have to say, one of those in medium scale is making its way up my GAS list...

Eude

[quote name='pierreganseman' timestamp='1477635135' post='3163443']
if any of you wonder about the sparkle finishes....

that's how it looks with the LED panel.

cheers
[/quote]

Under decent stage lights you're going to need to give out sunglasses to the audience as a safety measure!