Why become a member? ×

The Alternative Rock Factfile. It's Back for a Christmas Edition!

yorks5stringer

After father and son duo Lee and Hank Marvin split up, Lee was rather embittered and took on the role of Ben Rumson in "Paint your wagon" with his featuring song "I was born under a wandering star" as a response to Hank's featuring in "Summer Holiday".

Subsequent attempts to reform, with the mooted involvement of Marvin Gaye and/or Marvin the Paranoid Android, proved unsuccessful.

[quote name='pfretrock' timestamp='1443598763' post='2875973']
Not to be confused with 'Priceless Hasselblads' (twelve of them), left behind on the moon's surface.
[/quote]

No no no.... they weren't "left behind". As we all know now, the moon landings were faked. When people started questioning the veracity of the missions, NASA staged a top-secret mission to go to the moon and [i]plant [/i]those cameras as so-called "evidence" that they'd been there. Which of course they hadn't. Except to plant the cameras. Er...

[quote name='ras52' timestamp='1443604148' post='2876052']
No no no.... they weren't "left behind". As we all know now, the moon landings were faked.
[/quote]

Proof of that is available [url="http://stuffucanuse.com/fake_moon_landings/moon_landings.htm"]here.[/url]

[quote name='tauzero' timestamp='1443603745' post='2876046']
After father and son duo Lee and Hank Marvin split up, Lee was rather embittered and took on the role of Ben Rumson in "Paint your wagon" with his featuring song "I was born under a wandering star" as a response to Hank's featuring in "Summer Holiday".

Subsequent attempts to reform, with the mooted involvement of Marvin Gaye and/or Marvin the Paranoid Android, proved unsuccessful.
[/quote]

Lee Marvin's Grandson 'Junior' Murvin was conceived on on a Summer holiday to Jamaica and so got the patois spelling