Why become a member? ×

Show You & your Band on Stage....

AREA

Hi Guys..the Title says it all. I´d like to see you and your Band on Stage. I´m interested haow you look in Front of the Audience...

I´ll start....

or maybe like this....

Edited by AREA

[quote name='ped' date='Jul 3 2008, 03:35 PM' post='232036']
AREA - my my you are tall!! Oh... wait!!!

Oh no I´m not as tall as it seems (1,85m = 6,06 Feet), but I´m standig upon my Pleasure Board

[quote name='Crazykiwi' post='233547' date='Jul 6 2008, 01:34 PM'][attachment=10470:n6726854...050_4158.jpg]
[attachment=10471:Scotts_o...006_10_1.jpg][/quote]

I think, I like your female Singers... :) :wub: :blush:

[quote name='AREA' post='233691' date='Jul 6 2008, 06:20 PM']I think, I like your female Singers... :huh: :wub: :blush:[/quote]

[quote name='bassicinstinct' post='233710' date='Jul 6 2008, 07:10 PM']Me and you both mate!! :huh: :huh:[/quote]

Well, I'm seriously thinking about leaving the band so if you both move to London I could get you an audition. :) I believe Claire (front and centre in the second shot) is single so you might be in with a chance if you smell right to her.

[quote name='Crazykiwi' post='233758' date='Jul 6 2008, 08:44 PM']Well, I'm seriously thinking about leaving the band so if you both move to London I could get you an audition. :huh: I believe Claire (front and centre in the second shot) is single so you might be in with a chance if you smell right to her.[/quote]

Blimey!! :) :huh:

Don't tell the wife!! :huh: :huh: :huh: :)