Why become a member? ×

Tech Soundsystems 2x12 cab price inc UK p&p
£499.99

MacDaddy

Speakers are wrapped so not too much bigger than some 1x12's.

Cab = CT 2X12 fitted with Neo B+C drivers to give 1000 watts RMS @ 4ohms. Total 1900 watts on speakers.

Tweeters are disabled.

here's a shot with my old Sub and old Tech combo on top to provide some perspective.

I'll try to get more pics up during the week.

ta.

Edited by MacDaddy

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...

[quote name='walbassist' timestamp='1401999320' post='2469176']
I had one of these many moons ago, really great cabs :)
[/quote]

I remember hearing this cab and the Tech combo that Simon had with it, at the first SE Bass Bash in Guildford in 2007.. It sounded really good...

Even more amazing though, was when lots of us there lifted it up to discover just how light it actually is!

GLWTS

• 2 weeks later...

[quote name='silverfoxnik' timestamp='1402006423' post='2469267']
I remember hearing this cab and the Tech combo that Simon had with it, at the first SE Bass Bash in Guildford in 2007.. It sounded really good...

Even more amazing though, was when lots of us there lifted it up to discover just how light it actually is!

GLWTS
[/quote]

I remember this! Didnt Dan have one aswell?

That bass bash was the first time I discovered lightweight cabs, was looking for a tech cab for a while after that. Ended up with an Epifani UL310 in the end!

• 1 month later...

despite being a great sounding high quality cab - 2x12 but not much bigger than a 1x12 - it's not shifting.

What do people think? Is the price too high, or just a slow market? Apparently we're out of the recession! lol

I have a 410 from this series (thank you again Dood...) and they are amazing cabs, light, deep sounding (way beyond what you'd think), very articulate and they go [i][b]loud[/b][/i] (very efficient) [b][i]and[/i][/b] they take a beating... :gas: Running a Fender TB-1200 into mine at about 50%... :yarr: :gas: :D

GLWTS

• 8 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

[quote name='ivansc' timestamp='1443989441' post='2879314']
I`m curious - why did the original speakers get changed & why change them for a different brand and type? Are the Q values etc the same for the new drivers as the originals?
[/quote]
I bought it from Mike (now of Purple Chilli fame) and after discussion with him about upgrading the speakers, these are what I chose. Power handling, weight, and that they sounded great were deciding factors.

• 8 months later...
  • 7 months later...

[quote name='krispn' timestamp='1487024489' post='3236421']
The oldest ad on BC perhaps? I have newer Tecamp 2X12 and it's a wonderful cab
[/quote]

:lol:

as i posted before, [color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]you can tell by the lack of posting that I'm not exactly desperate to sell this.[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]bump[/font][/color]

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...