Why become a member? ×

Roscoe Century . SOLD subject to the usual.
£1100

bobpalt

Next one up in my retirement sell off. Really sad to see this bass go as its pretty much everything I've ever wanted a bass to be and sound like, but I dont have a use for it in the future. Its never been gigged and is pretty much perfect, maybe if you look really carefully you might find one or two tiny marks on the back to show its not minty fresh. Just being 100% honest, I would really describe it as "as new".

Its in black onyx finish with grain enhancement, and only weighs just over 8lbs. The body is swamp ash and the 34" scale neck maple, and an 18volt Bartolini pre amp (3 band with mid shift) is fitted along with Bartolini CB Classic soapbars. The tone is really rich and "fruity", and the output is adjustable from an internal pot. Dunlop straplocks are fitted, and it comes with a super deluxe Roscoe gig bag.

I have no problems with shipping, but as this is in a gig bag, I would very much prefer a meet up if possible. Always welcome to pop in and try it out as well.

Price reduced to absolute rock bottom[size=5][b] £995[/b][/size] (no offers or trades please) to sell as quickly as possible. I have so much stuff to sell now I am retiring!

Now SOLD subject to the usual.

Edited by bobpalt

[quote name='mirszmarsz' timestamp='1386372229' post='2299555']
Hello Bob
is shipping to Poland insane ?
[/quote]
It shouldn't be, but the Roscoe only has a gig bag, albeit it a superb gig bag, so I can't ship it abroad sorry. There has been a lot of interest from Europe, but I have to tell everyone the same thing. Then again, I am Polish on my fathers side, and it's about time I visited Poland to meet my cousins again......I stopped visiting Poland when I was told I would have to join the Army to do my National Service many years ago. Do they still have conscription?

If it's worth anything, mirszmarsz is a friend of mine and an absolutely great guy to deal with. Shipping to Poland with DPD should cost less than 40GBP - fully insured. Maybe they could help with arranging something stronger to put the gigbag in? Regards!

Hey Bob,

You are most welcome to Poland !
No need to worry about anything - army servive is no more mandatory, your old direct obligation for the service expired at the age of 27.
Starting from age of 50 you don't need to worry about so called "army book" which all of us had to have in old days ... now I'm not sure about the young generation

If I made you start planning a visit in Poland thats very good ! - we can make a deal here and and join two things :)
I also recommend you seeing Cracow - it is very nice city.
But maybe easier would be to pack guitar very well ??? You may consider a lot of bubble wrap and a box ???

It is very nice to meet here a person with polish connections ! Where are you roots in Poland ?
Do you speak polish ?

My best regards
Miro
[sub][i](sorry for my nickname it was selected especially for non polish speaking folk)[/i][/sub]