Why become a member? ×

Post your pictures, Lets see what you all look like.

[quote name='OldGit' post='805429' date='Apr 13 2010, 09:57 PM']Ah a fellow sax offender I see....[/quote]

Indeed... bass is my 2nd love :)

[quote name='budget bassist' post='805433' date='Apr 13 2010, 09:59 PM']Funny looking bass you have there, whats all them there buttons do?

:lol:[/quote]

Give me enough buttons and I can control the world...

[quote name='Marvin' post='805435' date='Apr 13 2010, 10:00 PM']That's it, no more swearing there are children on the forum for definite. :rolleyes: :lol:[/quote]

Don't mind me :lol:

[quote name='gnasher1993' post='805443' date='Apr 13 2010, 10:04 PM']Indeed... bass is my 2nd love :)[/quote]

Oh well makes up for me then .. Right now it's Bass, then Sax then Harmonica but the ol' tin sandwich is fast catching up on the saxes :rolleyes:

[quote name='munkonthehill' post='805409' date='Apr 13 2010, 09:43 PM']haha,,,I hope the next pic of that set was setting fire to the cab and dancing round it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!(ive had major bad experience with the MB range!!)[/quote]

Ha ha, I got to kick the full stack over (there were another two 2x10s on top, it's in the 'show us your rig' thread) for our muisic vid! Personally never had any prob with the MB, apart from the weight I suppose...

P.S Nice bass!

[attachment=47370:thingy.jpg]

Me pimping it up with me wenches...OK, they're actually not my wenches but I can dream.

It was the best photo I could find of myself, in most others you can't see my face (cos my hair's in the way, these are usually at gigs) or I'm doing something stupid (usually while being drunk).

[quote name='thepurpleblob' post='809296' date='Apr 17 2010, 11:48 AM']If there was a prize.... you win. You just do..... and you know why :)[/quote]

haha ok, i win :rolleyes:

But that guy at back, one of the best drummers you'll ever hear and i'm pretty lucky to be able to play with him. He's gonna be massive!!

Edited by jake_tenfloors