Why become a member? ×

Post your pictures, Lets see what you all look like.

A couple of recent ones.

Plus a couple of old ones.

Playing Brixton Academy back around 1991 when I had hair.

Playing some festival around 1991 suporting Cactus World News

Recording my first John Peel session at Maida Vale Studios back around 1998

Playing Guidford Festival around 1999

Recording debut album at Loco Studios in South Wales back in 1999. I stumbled across this fretless Washburn and loved it so much I ended up recording with it.

Edited by Linus27

My mis-spent youth included The Ex-Boyfriends* & I'm sure we played with you a handful of times. Great days with Paul & Bluefire records. We used to love playing The Maltings.

*I was about to add that I used to be the bass player but bearing in mind where we are, this would be really quite dumb!?!

[quote name='BurritoBass' post='656544' date='Nov 16 2009, 11:03 PM']My mis-spent youth included The Ex-Boyfriends* & I'm sure we played with you a handful of times. Great days with Paul & Bluefire records. We used to love playing The Maltings.

*I was about to add that I used to be the bass player but bearing in mind where we are, this would be really quite dumb!?![/quote]

Yeah your right, wow how cool is that and The Maltings is a superb venue. Got to play there again a few weeks back and its still great. Also saw Paul a few months ago at a stag do. Anyway, your right about playing together, musically of course.

31/12/96 - West End Centre, Aldershot (+ Ex Boyfriends & Breaker)

• 3 weeks later...