Why become a member? ×

Shuker Jazz IV - Fatstacks, LEDS...

Mike

That's looking fabbo ...

Gosh I am so glad I got the Nordtrand pups for my new Shuker from somewhere else - and they had them in stock :)

I think the delivery delay is due to the really big increase in demand they've had over the last year.

The cases arrive on Monday and I think they'll be about the same price as normal Hiscox. They are the shaped ones rather than the big teardrops that I prefer. That's shame as I'd like to have a shuker badged case...

I suggested that Jon ask Hiscox to fit strap D rings so that you can add a strap and sling it over your shoulder to reduce the trips to the car at gigs. If he didn't manage to get them fitted Hiscox will sell you D rings and send directions for where to rivet them on. They did that for me .

• 2 weeks later...

So the race is on ....

There seems to be 3 or 4 Shukers in their final stages and it'll be interesting to see who gets theirs quickest. Pics required to prove it ;0)
Mine is, I reckon a couple of weeks away yet as the sparkle finish meant Jon had to use a different lacquer and more coats of it so it's another week or so over schedule. Buga !

Anybody had close to the 14 weeks quoted before ordering ? Mines been at least 6 months I reckon, probably more.

S

[quote name='largo' post='68961' date='Oct 3 2007, 10:06 AM']So the race is on ....

There seems to be 3 or 4 Shukers in their final stages and it'll be interesting to see who gets theirs quickest. Pics required to prove it ;0)
Mine is, I reckon a couple of weeks away yet as the sparkle finish meant Jon had to use a different lacquer and more coats of it so it's another week or so over schedule. Buga !

Anybody had close to the 14 weeks quoted before ordering ? Mines been at least 6 months I reckon, probably more.

S[/quote]

Ah so it was yours that caused the spray booth to be repainted after :) Jon said he had to take the sparkles out of the air :huh:

Those "14 weeks" are like "British Wedding Time" hours ... never accurate :huh:

Mine should get capped, routed and a first coat this week. The neck is well on its way ...

Well, mine is pretty much done! Being strung and set up today, then will be left for a weekend/week until Jon is happy to send it on. So potentially here next week! If not, then almost certainly the week after. I'm giddy with anticipation.

The tough part is, I'm on holiday for 3 weeks in a month, by gum I'll miss it!

[quote name='Mike' post='69848' date='Oct 5 2007, 09:30 AM']Well, mine is pretty much done! Being strung and set up today, then will be left for a weekend/week until Jon is happy to send it on. So potentially here next week! If not, then almost certainly the week after. I'm giddy with anticipation.

The tough part is, I'm on holiday for 3 weeks in a month, by gum I'll miss it![/quote]

ohh Pictures please!!

• 2 weeks later...