Why become a member? ×

Who's up for another South East Bass Bash?

silverfoxnik

Hi Folks

Last August's SE Bash in Guildford was really good so I'm wondering if anyone's interested in holding another one this year? If so, count me in!
Dates & venues are always going to be difficult to nail down but late August, early September would work for me.

Any thoughts/ideas, or any takers on this?

Cheers

Nik

P.S. perhaps we could have a 'slap-free zone' at this one though, in light of what happened at the Bash in March :)

[quote name='silverfoxnik' post='214019' date='Jun 6 2008, 06:39 PM']Hi Folks

Last August's SE Bash in Guildford was really good so I'm wondering if anyone's interested in holding another one this year? If so, count me in!
Dates & venues are always going to be difficult to nail down but late August, early September would work for me.

Any thoughts/ideas, or any takers on this?

Cheers

Nik

P.S. perhaps we could have a 'slap-free zone' at this one though, in light of what happened at the Bash in March :)[/quote]

Good thinking Nik. Almost any time is good for me except early September. Do we want to try somewhere in Guildford again or has anyone else got any other suggestions?

[quote name='silverfoxnik' post='214019' date='Jun 6 2008, 06:39 PM']P.S. perhaps we could have a 'slap-free zone' at this one though, in light of what happened at the Bash in March :)[/quote]

ha ha ha ha ha!!!!!! *nods knowingly about the visiting offender*

Can we make it a Saturday? - I try and keep Sundays as a family day with the wife & kids, whereas on Saturdays the kid's are always out doing something.

I hope to have my BFM cabs built by then, so will bring them along. :)

Hamster

Cool! I make that 15 people interested so far, with maybe some more to follow.. Maybe we need a minimum number of 30 or so definites before going ahead?

It's always difficult to get something that suits everybody but personally I thought the Guildford location was pretty good.. Though the room we were in was a bit small and dark.. Does anybody know of other options we could look at, either at the same rehearsal studios or somewhere else similar in that neck of the woods?