Why become a member? ×

Basschat merchandise

[quote name='lojo' timestamp='1370117556' post='2096702']
strangely I find that quite a good idea, not many themed pants you can wear as an adult
[/quote]

There are , but you need to know where to look on the internet . The theme is usually something to do with dominance and submission , and pvc and latex feature quite prominently .

If we did have Basschat pants available to purchase , it would inevitably lead to a thread with members submitting photographs of themselves proudly modelling the pants . Take a look at state of some folks in Post Your Pictures Lets See What You Look Like and think about the carnage that would result in seeing them in their underpants . Also , wouldn't EC anti - discrimination legislation mean that Basschat knickers would also have to be available ?

[quote name='discreet' timestamp='1370114644' post='2096662']
Pants.
[/quote]
Only if they have printed on them 'I'd Rather Be Playing My Stingray'

Please Note: This is an attempt at irony. I realise that this may not be understood by many reading this so it may be worth looking up the word irony first before commenting. :rolleyes:

[quote name='the boy' timestamp='1370158996' post='2096965']
Basschat headstock decals. These would be a nice addition to some of the home builds. We could ask Mark the master bodger for his input.
[/quote]

There are a few sellers on Evilbay that could produce a decent Basschat headstock decal

[quote name='ambient' timestamp='1370212952' post='2097765']
It's probably just me, but having looked at the real merchandise I find myself asking why would anyone want a Basschat lanyard ?
[/quote]

2 different works passes to carry about to get let into buildings various!