Why become a member? ×

BBC Introducing

Dave Vader

So we nipped in and recorded a bunch of songs and an interview last night, ready for broadcast Saturday Night 8-10 on BBC Radio Devon, for anyone who is down here and listens to it, and is able to do such a thing on a saturday night. I think it gets iPlayered as well.

Which it would have to really, what sort of music fan is sat at home listening to the radio on a saturday night? Not one with a wife and kids badgering him to watch the telly, and not a young single type who'd be out on the town either.

Anyway, I digress, here's a shot of us in the studio last night doing some songs. Was rather fun.

And doing the inevitable and always painful (remember not to say f***, remember not to say f***) interview.

On iPlayer now, skip to about 52:30 for our session, there's a little gap in the middle where they play some other stuff, but once you've heard 3 of our tracks and some pointless blether from us, then you've heard it all.

[url="http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p018sz05"]http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p018sz05[/url]

[quote name='sprocketflup' timestamp='1370211285' post='2097744']
Cool beans! I was in that very room a couple months back meself, who was your DJ Dave?
[/quote]

Mr James Santer, nice lad. made me feel old.
I see you're playing with Lisa and her Kate tribute now sprocket, how's that going?