Why become a member? ×

Kingbass

marcus bell

[quote name='Johngh' timestamp='1368206302' post='2074525']
[sub]Here we go[/sub]
[/quote]

Here we go again! It may get ordered, it may not, it may come, it will be the best thing since sliced bread, and will be sold in a few days to pay for something like a car!

Real life always gets in the way.

[quote name='funkypenguin' timestamp='1368214340' post='2074638']
you might be better served picking a bass, sticking with it and practising a little more as opposed to spending your time chopping and changing your gear....what will a kingbass enable you to achieve that your current basses wont?
[/quote]

why would people buy a Ferrari over a subaro, they both drive :)

Edited by dudi8

i loved my kingbass a lot when i had it, and unfortunately it had to go to purchase a car :(

im actually really really rubbish at saving money, so i try to buy and sell gear until i reach what i want again The Kingbass...

this is quite cool as it allows me to experience playing a lot of different basses as well as not losing any value

[quote name='funkypenguin' timestamp='1368214340' post='2074638']
what will a kingbass enable you to achieve that your current basses wont?
[/quote]

Pose in your bedroom mirror and pretend that you are Mark King obviously.

The boy has a man crush :-p

[quote name='dudi8' timestamp='1368215195' post='2074649']
why would people buy a Ferrari over a subaro, they both drive :)
[/quote]

Depends. The Ferrari is an Italian purebred classic. The Subaru (thinking of the Impreza rally models rather than the agricultural vehicles) is a classic 90's rally rep of a car that was at the top of it's game and won the WRC. Both very different, and once again, proof that car to bass analogies are usually flawed.

[quote name='marcus bell' timestamp='1368215683' post='2074654']
im actually really really rubbish at saving money, so i try to buy and sell gear until i reach what i want again The Kingbass...

this is quite cool as it allows me to experience playing a lot of different basses as well as not losing any value
[/quote]

It doesn't always work like that though. The price you're asking for that Stingray is pretty ambitious.

[quote name='crez5150' timestamp='1368211560' post='2074601']
Have you played one for any length of Time Marcus? Only suits the chosen few ;0)

[/quote]

I have to agree with this - unfortunately I wasn't chosen.

I had a Kingbass for about 5 minutes and really couldn't get on with it. It was the fastest sale of an instrument I've ever I've ever made :(

I do know people that love these though - a real marmite bass if ever there was one.