Why become a member? ×

Bass Equipment

stingrayfan

I'm fortunate in that (touch wood) I have no regrets about stuff I've sold on apart from one time when I sold a graphite necked stingray I had put together and it was snapped up in 3 hours. Should have whacked another £150 on that I think...

[quote name='stevie' post='207111' date='May 27 2008, 10:59 AM']My 1961 Strat. Sold it around around 1980 for £125. Not one of my best decisions.[/quote]

:) :huh: :huh:

I did a really crap PX about 15 years ago - swapped a beautiful Wal fretless for a very dodgy Stingray. What was I thinking...

Edited by 99ster

[quote name='Thunderthumbs' post='206763' date='May 26 2008, 07:42 PM']Probably my Ibanez Blazer that I flogged to a guy at work years and years ago.

Natural finish with black pickguard. Very similar to one someone was selling here recently (but without the upgrades obviously). Still looked gorgeous and played great.

Doh![/quote]

my candy apple red Ibanez blazer! traded it into soundcontrol for a cheapo washburn!! <feckinstupidtitknobfannysmiley>

1962 Sunburst Gibson EB2, my first bass, sold it for £125 in 1978 and I bought a second series Squier Precision which I then sold on as well.
Having said that the Gibson sounded awful to my ears at the time, short scale, hollow body, no intonation adjustment but plenty of mojo!

I'd like my Peavey Foundation back. That was my first bass and wasn't anything special but it was pretty solid. I'd want it more for nostalgia than anything else. I really wish I still had my salmon pink Danelectro U2. Got it for £60, sold it for the same and the guy I sold it to moved away. I'd love to have that one back in my possession. I'm going to have to move on my Precision soon too, but it's only a Mexican one and I can pick up another easily enough.

Not mine, but i had a go on my mates Jaydee supernatural last nightl. it was left handed so i could'nt really tell much about it apart from being one of the heaviest basses i have held. he bought it off a Basschatter who i thinks regrets selling it and i wont say how much for save embarrassing him :)

[quote name='beerdragon' post='210461' date='Jun 1 2008, 12:16 PM']Not mine, but i had a go on my mates Jaydee supernatural last nightl. it was left handed so i could'nt really tell much about it apart from being one of the heaviest basses i have held. he bought it off a Basschatter who i thinks regrets selling it and i wont say how much for save embarrassing him :)[/quote]Is there any way you can incapacicitate him and get it back?

My Fender BXR300C combo amp which I sold years ago as I didn't think I was ever going to get a new bass. My previous bass (Fender Jazz Bass power special) had been stolen.

Edited by rjs