Why become a member? ×

Fuzzrocious Pedals appreciation

Sibob

[quote name='charic' timestamp='1394717130' post='2394340']
To be completely honest I'm fairly sure that the Tech21 alone could demolish the walls with my amp :/
[/quote]

But.....you know.....best make sure ;)

Si

[attachment=157641:fuzzrocious board.jpg]

Current board; Pitchblack - Demon - Rat Tail - BDPG

Been running the BDPG into the power amp of my GK MB500 today, alternating between driving it with the Rat & Demon. It improves both of those pedals massively, keeping much more low end in the sound, thickening up the dirt and keeping the mids very present.

So happy with this set up that I've started selling off the rest of my pedals. I'm hoping for the BDPG to be my always-on, giving me 3 distinct sounds ("clean", Rat, Demon). The only downside with it is if all 3 pedals are activated, I seem to lose a fair amount of low end, and it sounds quite thin; however, I'm sure I can play with the settings and fix that. It may even cut through the mix with no problem, anyway.

I love the near-matching kid paint, too!

[quote name='Hank Scorpio' timestamp='1394909315' post='2396626']
[attachment=157641:fuzzrocious board.jpg]

Current board; Pitchblack - Demon - Rat Tail - BDPG

Been running the BDPG into the power amp of my GK MB500 today, alternating between driving it with the Rat & Demon. It improves both of those pedals massively, keeping much more low end in the sound, thickening up the dirt and keeping the mids very present.

So happy with this set up that I've started selling off the rest of my pedals. I'm hoping for the BDPG to be my always-on, giving me 3 distinct sounds ("clean", Rat, Demon). The only downside with it is if all 3 pedals are activated, I seem to lose a fair amount of low end, and it sounds quite thin; however, I'm sure I can play with the settings and fix that. It may even cut through the mix with no problem, anyway.

I love the near-matching kid paint, too!
[/quote]

Fair play for fitting all that on a Nano, looks awesome!

Si

• 2 weeks later...

I have a Grey Stache +, serial number 3.
LOVE IT!!!
Along with an Earthbound Audio Supercollider I don't think I'll ever need another flavour of Muff, ever.
Have major GAS for the Demon King, but think I'm pretty sorted for a Rat clone with the Iron Pig.
BDPG was always on my radar, but I'd want one in a smaller enclosure (like the original run) but I don't think Ryan does those anymore :(
Intrigued by the Heliotrope and Ram the Manparts, just don't have spare funds to justify even moar dirt pedals...

If you had cash for a BDPG now I'd ask about the smaller cases, seen a couple of custom orders come up in them. Not sure how that impacts on wait/cost though.

I got mine in one of the small etched enclosures, was going to say there may well be another round of those but since the BDPG is being discontinued on Saturday...

hehe, I kinda like the slight misalignment.....gives it the human touch haha.

If anyone wants a BDPG, I would email him asap, always worth asking about smaller enclosures, you never know what he's got hanging around :)

Si

[quote name='Mexicola' timestamp='1396392353' post='2413185']
Please tell me it was someone on here that ordered the Broke Dick Rat Tail they posted on Facebook earlier? So good.
[/quote]

That did look immense, it's going to sound BIG too!

Si

• 3 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...

So I decided to rehouse my BDPG, from the 125b enclosure that Shep painted for me, to a proper Fuzzrocious enclosure painted for me by Shannon.
Even if you're not into Fuzzrocious......if you're not into Day Of The Tentacle, shame on you! ;)

[IMG]http://i58.tinypic.com/ayrgjp.png[/IMG]

Si

[quote name='Sibob' timestamp='1421832511' post='2665396']
So I decided to rehouse my BDPG, from the 125b enclosure that Shep painted for me, to a proper Fuzzrocious enclosure painted for me by Shannon.
Even if you're not into Fuzzrocious......if you're not into Day Of The Tentacle, shame on you! ;)

Si
[/quote]

Very cool Si!

[quote name='Jus Lukin' timestamp='1421836774' post='2665459']
This looks a lot like mine, right down to that divot in the paint on the left, caught by the light!

Do you still have the pedal hernandoitwt? I bought mine from a member here some time last year- I wonder if this is the very same one!
[/quote]

It's the same one. I bought it off [color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif] [/font][/color][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]hernandoitwt, and you bought it off me! ;)[/font][/color]

• 1 year later...

Just popped my fuzzrocious cherry

[URL=http://s420.photobucket.com/user/spongebob_sqaurepants/media/00727C8F-BB78-4E58-9C55-D749ED9ADF54_zpssa84vunv.jpg.html][IMG]http://i420.photobucket.com/albums/pp287/spongebob_sqaurepants/00727C8F-BB78-4E58-9C55-D749ED9ADF54_zpssa84vunv.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

[quote name='sk8' timestamp='1459937187' post='3020966']
Just popped my fuzzrocious cherry

[URL=http://s420.photobucket.com/user/spongebob_sqaurepants/media/00727C8F-BB78-4E58-9C55-D749ED9ADF54_zpssa84vunv.jpg.html][IMG]http://i420.photobucket.com/albums/pp287/spongebob_sqaurepants/00727C8F-BB78-4E58-9C55-D749ED9ADF54_zpssa84vunv.jpg[/IMG][/URL]
[/quote]

Good choice with the stache!