Why become a member? ×

hiya from a lazy bassist who doesnt play too often

WhoNeedsYou

Welcome aboard!
You do realise, don't you, that hanging round BC means you'll probably play even less?
Put down the computer and step away slowly.. that's good, now pick up the bass.. :rolleyes:

Oh, and another thing.. be very careful around the Marketplace. Temptation lurks within!

That actually read back like I didnt give a sh*t about joining the forum, I really I do, I've been lurking looking for work for a while but nothing local that I can keep up with has occurred as of yet.
I don't have time to playat the moment due to a young child who "joins in" on uke or keyboard whenever i practise, time without her is few and far between at the moment :P

[quote name='WhoNeedsYou' timestamp='1359048337' post='1949051']
That actually read back like I didnt give a sh*t about joining the forum
[/quote]

Nah. More like relaxed and humorous if you ask me.
Oh, you didn't ask.
Anyway,

best,
bert

Edited by BassTractor

[quote name='warwickhunt' timestamp='1359574629' post='1956944']
Is that you? :D

The give away might be the band that you were in that gig once a year but should have done more! :lol:
[/quote]
Ahhhh, depends who is asking?
Technically I had two bands, one that promised regular gigs but didn't deliver & one that was honest and says he's too lazy to book them....I still play for the latter occasionally!

Edited by WhoNeedsYou

[quote name='WhoNeedsYou' timestamp='1359048337' post='1949051']
...I don't have time to play at the moment due to a young child who "joins in" on uke or keyboard whenever i practise, time without her is few and far between at the moment :P
[/quote]

Teach her to play drums.

[quote name='WhoNeedsYou' timestamp='1359577265' post='1957007']
Ahhhh, depends who is asking?
Technically I had two bands, one that promised regular gigs but didn't deliver & one that was honest and says he's too lazy to book them....I still play for the latter occasionally!
[/quote]

Then yes it is you, as Toddy is a lazy s0d (love him and he could have been a contender but needs a kick up the ar5e sometimes) and I should know as I was the bassist in his earlier band. Can you guess who it is yet?

Sorry to anyone else reading this nonsense! :lol:

[quote name='warwickhunt' timestamp='1359577588' post='1957019']

Then yes it is you, as Toddy is a lazy s0d (love him and he could have been a contender but needs a kick up the ar5e sometimes) and I should know as I was the bassist in his earlier band. Can you guess who it is yet?

Sorry to anyone else reading this nonsense! :lol:
[/quote]

Yeah I think I know?! Do you work with someone I'm related to purchance?

I've actually got a gig sortof booked with Todd so that beats the zero gigs with the other band.
I never whinge about lack of gigs with him because he is blunt about the fact they are rare as hens teeth :P.
Truth always wins!

Edited by WhoNeedsYou