Why become a member? ×

Minotaur straps - BE WARY IF ORDERING

ead

I confess to being slightly worried now as I placed and order and paid via Paypal over 10 days ago and have heard nothing at all. Has anybody else had any issues in getting supplied recently.

Edited by ead

I ordered one in December and it came in about four days.

Was it a stock item or did it have personalisation?

Did you receive an email with your order number? If so, drop them an email back asking for a delivery date.

If you didn't get a confirmation, then something may have gone wrong in their order process.

Again, drop them a line.

Hope it works out!

OK, two emails, one through their website one from my own email account to the customer service address listed with paypal. No response to either.

I'll give it to the weekend then I'll get in touch with Paypal for a refund. If you are ordering please be careful. Mine was a standard item so presumably straightforward.

Nothing form the various e-mails addresses I've found and tried rather sadly as they seem well regarded on BC; one of the reasons I went there in the first place.

Escalated it with Paypal now.

I've just received an email from Panos at minotaur and he's now aware of this thread and is confused as he doesn't recall seeing any emails of this type. Perhaps you've just been hitting the spam filter for some reason? :blink:

If the OP can PM me his email address I will forward it on to the company so they can get in contact if you are still wanting a strap?