Why become a member? ×

Aguilar DB112 - Sold

Fat Bob

Hi Folks,

Up for sale is a very lightly used DB112 (with tweeter). The cab is only a few months old and has been used for two or three gigs max as I tend to use a DB410 most of the time. I've bought an EA rig and need the funds to complete the purchase the purchase, i.e pay off the credit card. The cab is the black/silver grill version and come complete with a Roqsolid cover. Price wise I'm looking for £395 ono, including a cover obviously. However, more than happy to be flexible on price if you would like to come over and pick it up.

Please do try me with an offer...I have got my eye on something and would like to get it sooner rather than later so you never know...

Not sure about shipping as I don't have a box for it but I'm sure we can work something out. I'm based near Peterborough but do get to travel a fair bit.

Please do drop me a PM if you're interested and we can take it from there. Happy to consider trades, particularly if it's for a small(ish) amp of 500w or so. I'll get some pictures up as soon as I can but it is in mint condition.

Cheers

FB

Edited by Fat Bob

• 2 weeks later...