so with a severe lack of gigs going forward, it is with a heavy heart that I put this absolute corker of an amp up for sale.
I only bought it just over a month ago (from here) and have done 1 x 2 hr rehearsal and 1 gig, however, with no gigs or live 'action' remotely on the horizon, I have realised that this is a silly luxury to have sat at home.
It's been paired with a wonderful Barefaced Super Twelve which is also for sale - see my other thread.
I would consider selling them as a pair - pm for details.
It is for sale for the amount I paid for it and I'm firm on that.
I would totally prefer collection, or meet up within an hour of Wrexham / Chester - if you want postage then PM and we can discuss options.
There's a tonne of info on the forum about these amps and they really are brilliant.
If I had gigs and a regular band then there's no way I'd be selling.
In summary -
The preamp utilises three 12AX7 (ECC83) tubes
A/B power supply based on an efficient toroidal transformer and large capacity electrolytic capacitors, delivering a powerful 400W into a 4ohm load.
WxHxD: 375mm x 108mm x 315mm
* Weight: 10.5kg
* MUTE switch
* BRIGHT / DARK switch: Engaged: +3dB @ 100Hz, -3dB @ 750Hz, +2dB @ 10 kHz
* DRIVE switch: (The DRIVE switch raises the level of the signal at the input stage by about 6dB â€“ great for heavier genres, or for instruments with lower output).
* INPUT GAIN: Using the INPUT GAIN, you can access a wide range of tones - from crystal clear to a fat, saturated harmonic crunch. â€¨
* BASS / TREBLE
* CONTOUR: Introduces 0 to -12dB @ 1kHz
* OUTPUT VOLUME
* 3-state LED indicator: PROTECT / READY / LIMIT.
* LINE OUT DI: a professional-quality DI, with PRE / POST gain and GROUND LIFT switches