Why become a member? ×

P Bass - is this a sign??

shizznit

I have been playing with the idea of buying a P bass lately, but I have told myself to keep my collection down to 4 basses (including my Shuker that is soon to be delivered). Even though I can find a good deal that won't break the bank I am not really in dire need of one right now.

So, my girlfriend bought a 2nd hand blu-ray player off Amazon the other day and it just got delivered. I set it up in the bedroom and began to sort out 5.1 with the remote control and found this button...

Is this a sign? :lol:

I have only ever owned one P bass and that was a fretless. I don't gravitate towards P basses in general because I can't stand they way they play, but I do like the tone for certain music styles. If I can find one with a jazz neck then I might go for it.

[quote name='shizznit' timestamp='1354285645' post='1884465']
. If I can find one with a jazz neck then I might go for it.
[/quote]

[url="http://www.glguitars.com/instruments/TributeSeries/basses/SB-2/index.asp"]http://www.glguitars.com/instruments/TributeSeries/basses/SB-2/index.asp[/url] ;)

[quote name='wateroftyne' timestamp='1354294058' post='1884596']
You'll find after you've spent hours pressing every other button on the remote, with snazzy-but-ultimately unrewarding results, pressing the P button will do exactly what you need.

From then on, it's the only button you'll use.
[/quote]

+1 :lol: