Why become a member? ×

BC Composition Challenge - please vote for your favourite!

Skol303

[b][size=5]It's the final day of voting on this month's Composition Challange, so please go listen and vote if you haven't done so already! Voting ends at midnight.[/size][/b]

[url="http://basschat.co.uk/topic/192756-november-composition-competition-voting-time/"]VOTE HERE[/url]

Please do listen to each track before voting.

Cheers :drinks:

Edited by Skol303

Yep, there's some great music on there, and 13 Guitar Co. are offering a custom bass to the winner!

So nip over , spend a little time listening to your fellow Basschat members' compositions, and vote for your favourite.

[url="http://basschat.co.uk/topic/192756-november-composition-competition-voting-time/"]http://basschat.co.uk/topic/192756-november-composition-competition-voting-time/[/url]

[quote name='Dad3353' timestamp='1353949815' post='1880137']
...with the added bonus of getting that warm fuzzy feeling when your filly takes the biscuit..! No cost, no downside; every one is a winner..! More fun than voting for crime commissioners or such, in any case. Recommended...
[/quote]
[quote name='TheGreek' timestamp='1353952439' post='1880196']
I voted yesterday and can confirm that there are some excellent compositions....it is your duty as a BCer to support this... ;) ;)
[/quote]

^ Cheers guys! I like the horse-racing comparison. I often feel one step away from the knackers yard on Mondays... ;)

Be great if we could get the number of votes above 100 this month, but we'll see. I've given it a plug on a Twitter and on the BC SoundCloud group, so here's hoping the community comes out of the woodwork and votes.

[quote name='bluejay' timestamp='1353965059' post='1880393']
When does voting close?I mentioned it on Twitter yesterday and will mention it again when I know the closing date.[/quote]

I think voting closes on Friday or Saturday - not sure which. I'll PM Charic and ask... will let you know.

[quote name='Spoombung' timestamp='1354015283' post='1880747']
I had no idea there was a composition competition here on Basschat. How long has it been going?
[/quote]

Started in September mate, this is the third. But it's in the Recording Forum, the NeverNeverLand of Basschat :D We've had nearly double the votes in two days than we had the entire October voting week already though, so it's definitely becoming more popular :)

[quote name='silddx' timestamp='1354018961' post='1880819']
Started in September mate, this is the third. But it's in the Recording Forum, the NeverNeverLand of Basschat :D We've had nearly double the votes in two days than we had the entire October voting week already though, so it's definitely becoming more popular :)
[/quote]

I think the 'recording' section should be abandoned - as no one goes there. People should post their music up in the main section

[quote name='silddx' timestamp='1354018961' post='1880819']
[/quote]
[quote name='Spoombung' timestamp='1354045664' post='1881441']
I think the 'recording' section should be abandoned - as no one goes there. People should post their music up in the main section
[/quote]

maybe we should start a recordingchat.com..................... i'll close the door on my way out