Why become a member? ×

F.S 1978 PRE-E.B. M.M STINGRAY (Right handed)

brucew

BASS NOW SOLD A fairly well battered example, but plays & sounds as it should do...
Quite a few chips & dents to the body both front & back. There is one small chip/dent on the back of the neck but you don't feel it when you are playing, the neck itself is 'spot on' and the frets are in good condition. As far as I know it is all orignal apart from the nut which I had replaced 2 yrs ago. I have taken off the dampers but I have still got them & they will be included. It weighs approx 9lbs. Can supply more pics if needed.

The price is £1250.00 for the guitar, the original case is available if needed for an extra £40.00
The buyer is responsible for collection & any costs it may inccur.[attachment=118514:Stingray 8.JPG][attachment=118513:Stingray 7.JPG][attachment=118507:Stingray1.JPG][attachment=118508:Stingray 2.JPG][attachment=118506:Stingray 6.JPG][attachment=118509:Stingray 3.JPG][attachment=118512:Stingray 10.JPG]

Edited by brucew

I Thought i'd P.M.'d LukeFRC, but if not my apologies go out to him, anyway, i'm in Nth Linc's, the damage behind the tape is the same as shown on the other pic's, the coating as been chipped off,down to the wood, noting any the more sinister. (i did say it's fairly well battered !) I'm an aggresive plectrum player so the tape is there to stop it irritating my inner forearm. Cheer's

[quote name='gareth' timestamp='1348263758' post='1811752']
so when are you expecting delivery?
[/quote]
I already have one if you're referring to the bass. If you're referring to our baby the delivery already happened, everything went well, 3.9kg, thank you for the thought :)

[quote name='geoff90guitar' timestamp='1348560363' post='1815077']
Point of interest, whats that other Musicman in the case picture, - for sale also?
[/quote]It's a 79 blond ray, had it 32 yrs, probably end up being a 'will' job . . . thanks for the interest anyway, P.M.d you b.t.w. cheer's