Why become a member? ×

Design your own P Bass

NoirBass

[quote name='Biaeothanata-Bassist' timestamp='1395078418' post='2398404']
Here's mine, it's actually something i'm part way through building, had the image in my head then after mapping it out on that builder, could finally see what it's going to look like when it's finished. I can't wait for it to be done!
(ps, yes, i did photoshop the reverse P pick up next to the bridge but that's what's going on it and i'm not having a logo on it so i got rid of it on the picture)..[/quote]

Like it!
Also like your GAS list in your signature :lol: :lol: :lol:

I've yet to come across a single manufacturer that offers a bass with just a passive J-bass bridge pickup and a volume and nothing else. I've been wanting a super simple bass like this for years but I can't bring myself to fork out for a custom shop build - especially not for such a basic design. In an ideal world i'd probably have a 51/tele headstock on it as well, just because that's EVEN simpler than the standard fender shape. Maybe even a reversed tele headstock, just to make it a bit more unique.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 years later...

[quote name='LewisK1975' timestamp='1504777541' post='3367211']
And here's what my Harley Benton PB50 might look modified, like if was clever enough.

[attachment=253064:HB PB50 mod.JPG]
[/quote]

Now you're talking!
... and I'm listening ;)