Why become a member? ×

Moderator changes

Kiwi

[quote name='Gust0o' timestamp='1344707890' post='1768261']
Well, in a word, yes.
[/quote]

Really!
OK, I'll miss you too then (whoever you are) ;)

[quote][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Lovely as a PM, maybe not quite so lovely as an open post. [/font][/color] :rolleyes:[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif] [/font][/color] :lol:[/quote]

Seems you are right Skank - I've just had a severe reprimand from HQ, threatening me with suspension for insulting the gods.

In the interest of clarity and before I go:
I was just being honest and I saw no reason to keep it private, but I apologise if my post insulted, upset or hurt anyone.
I don't know any mods personally and I've had no interaction with any apart from a couple of times, when I've found them arrogant and sarcastic.
I'm sure there are lots of lovely mods too, but I would be lying if I said I'd miss them if they died tomorrow (except my new mod friend of course).
There are very few people on this forum (or the entire planet) that I would miss actually and I doubt I'm alone in that.
There's maybe a handful of members that I would miss - the ones who make me laugh, the ones I've met in 'real life' and the ones who have helped me in various ways.
None of them happen to be mods.

This does not mean I wish death on anyone, just that I wouldn't miss them and there is absolutely nothing insulting about that.

If honesty gets you banned, then so be it.

[quote name='waynepunkdude' timestamp='1344712791' post='1768336']

With the 3.

MB1, Charic and SFN are top guys too.
[/quote]

Thanks dude,
I appreciate it, I really do. But please try to consider how this is going to be taken by those you havnt listed :( I know how I'd feel about it.

[quote name='redstriper' timestamp='1344712202' post='1768327']

Seems you are right Skank - I've just had a severe reprimand from HQ, threatening me with suspension for insulting the gods.

....I don't know any mods personally and I've had no interaction with any apart from a couple of times, when I've found them arrogant and sarcastic.

[/quote]

Even though you make your remarks publicly - I choose to make mine in private. Check your PM's.

I would like to apologise for my previous statement that I wouldn't miss any mods if they died tomorrow.
This was insulting and against forum rules.
I am also sorry for my multiple rule breaking in previous posts.

I fully expect to be banned, if not worse, but at least Gust0o will miss me :unsure:

[center] [i][size=5][font=comic sans ms,cursive][b] Congrats to the new mods & admins,[/b][/font][/size][/i]

And for those who didn't get picked for the task here is my violin concert in Dm

Actually the non elected ones should consider themselves lucky to be able to continue to freely roam the pages of BC at their chosen time and convenience, without ever thinking of it as a job or a task. Rest assured when you've got that on the back of your mind as a task, you become less interested and soon enough tedium begins to settle in.[/center]
[center]And I know a song about that![/center]

Edited by Grand Wazoo

[quote name='redstriper' timestamp='1344712202' post='1768327']
Seems you are right Skank - I've just had a severe reprimand from HQ, threatening me with suspension for insulting the gods.[/quote]

Really? Gosh.

[quote name='Grand Wazoo' timestamp='1344716782' post='1768410']
... my violin concert in Dm
[/quote]

The saddest of all the keys.

Love your work though, Maestro. I may get out the tinest violin in the world and give it a go. Got the tab?

[quote name='redstriper' timestamp='1344718646' post='1768450']
Uh oh I'm in trouble...
[/quote]

Not as much as if you'd walked up to a group of strangers in a pub and said what you did. It's never going to go down well.

Look, friendly advice. :) We've all said daft things on here in our time. Just put your hands up to it and you'll get respect from your peers and we can all move on.

Cheers

Skank.

Edited by skankdelvar

[quote name='skankdelvar' timestamp='1344719050' post='1768458']
Not as much as if you'd walked up to a group of strangers in a pub and said what you did. It's never going to go down well.

Look, friendly advice. :) We've all said daft things on here in our time. Just put your hands up to it and you'll get respect from your peers and we can all move on.

Cheers

Skank.
[/quote]

And as the day draws to the close on another hectic day in Basschatland, we can all learn from these wise words from the Skankmeister.

Just give the new guy's a chance eh. It's not all it's cracked up to be being a Moderington, i should know, i've done it long enough.

Think it's now time to let em get on with keeping basschat ticking over shipshape like.

night night