Why become a member? ×

Guess who?

pst62

Hahahaha More fun with the East Sussex jester.
[url="http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Kay-P-bass-neck-for-spares-repair-with-original-Kay-tuners-/190707391787?pt=UK_Guitar_Accessories&hash=item2c670bdd2b#ht_500wt_1203"]http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Kay-P-bass-neck-for-spares-repair-with-original-Kay-tuners-/190707391787?pt=UK_Guitar_Accessories&hash=item2c670bdd2b#ht_500wt_1203[/url]

[size=4][color=#000000]Mark D Phillips....... (Guitar fixer)[/color]

[color=#000000]- - - - well you didn't 'fix' this one did you [/color][/size][color=#000000][font=Arial][size=1] :rolleyes:[/size][/font][/color]

Edited by KiOgon

[quote name='KiOgon' timestamp='1344082936' post='1759508']
[color=#000000]Mark D Phillips....... (Guitar fixer)[/color]

[color=#000000]- - - - well you didn't 'fix' this one did you [/color][color=#000000][font=Arial][size=1] :rolleyes:[/size][/font][/color]
[/quote]
lol

"I was heavy handed and snapped the end of the truss rod off!" (oh the mental images that conjures up) :)

Edited by pst62

[quote name='LukeFRC' timestamp='1344113672' post='1760102']do you think we should just have one thread for this fella?[/quote]
You mean pinned? If so, then can I suggest we entitle the thread "Mahogany". If that's a touch obscure, then perhaps "Zero fret". Or we could just have a poll to decide the title, there are bound to be so many others with favourite phrases mined from his listings.

[quote name='noelk27' timestamp='1344176762' post='1760710']
You mean pinned? If so, then can I suggest we entitle the thread "Mahogany". If that's a touch obscure, then perhaps "Zero fret". Or we could just have a poll to decide the title, there are bound to be so many others with favourite phrases mined from his listings.
[/quote]

seriously I don't think it would need to be pinned to be near the top

[quote name='Johnston' timestamp='1344201997' post='1761289']Does the EBAY and for sale section increase the post count?

I thought they were like off topic?[/quote]
The "active posts" count on your profile, yes, I think so. But not the post count displayed under your avatar.

[quote name='chrismuzz' timestamp='1344201990' post='1761288']
Tuner paddles[/quote]

They are actually a thing, of course - to give him the benefit of the doubt.
Though technically these are 'paddle tuners' and don't look anything like the tuners in the listing. Still... :D

Mmmm... 'paddle tuners', aarrrgghhh...

Edited by discreet

First thing I do in the morning is grab my coffee and read all the MDP threads, I then spend the day inanely chuckling as remember little snippets! No matter how much of a tw*t he is, he's damn entertaining! Even if it is unintentional !!! Right I'm off to file the nut off the kids £10 Toys R Us guitars, give the necks some concavity, slap some beeswax on them then stick em on the bay for £700 each. They are just like the ones Eric Claptons nephews, next door neighbours mate might have played.
Dr H Shipman (deceased)