Why become a member? ×

New MUSE album

Fionn

The trailer for the coming MUSE album ... [url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IqFZGnfMLMw"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IqFZGnfMLMw[/url]

I don't know about anyone else but it made my nipples ripple. I can't wait for this!

[quote name='andydye' timestamp='1342973185' post='1743297']
I'm quite excited and I haven't watched the trailer yet...damn 'disabled on mobiles' type videos!
[/quote]

+1

Is this the one with the weird dubstepesque at the end?

[quote name='EskimoBassist' timestamp='1342976638' post='1743345']

Unfortunately yes, I think. I'm sure it will all sit much better within the final album. Their Olympic single is growing on me now too.
[/quote]

Ah then i have heard!
I liked it, but i'm abit of a fanboy.

I didn't hear a lot of Muse in that clip, I'll admit.

I've been disappointed with the last couple of albums. A couple of good tracks, and then a lot of material which vacillates somewhere between bombast and pretentiousness. I think I need to listen to it :mellow:

[quote name='EskimoBassist' timestamp='1342976638' post='1743345']
Unfortunately yes, I think. I'm sure it will all sit much better within the final album. Their Olympic single is growing on me now too.
[/quote]

Every time I hear that olympic song I have to play myself something from Origin of Symmetry to remind myself how good they used to be.

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]I am a big muse fan but a good Hi Fi system reveals alot of compression in the final mix of their albums. Great tunes but the sound quality is poor and lacks dynamics IMO [/font][/color]

Edited by leroydiamond

• 2 weeks later...

[quote name='silentbob' timestamp='1343001001' post='1743772']
Every time I hear that olympic song I have to play myself something from Origin of Symmetry to remind myself how good they used to be.
[/quote]

There have been moments of greatness since but Origin of Symmetry is still pretty much The Essential Muse Collection.