Why become a member? ×

RARE & UNIQUE +++ AWESOME +++ for sale ... MINT

Happy Jack

For sale is my beloved [b]+++CUSTOM+++[/b] <insert name of bog-standard made in their millions bass here>.

My mate wore a blindfold and changed the strap locks with his kango. This now makes it 6 times more expensive and 12 times more unique.

T

Edited by tonyf

My kids threw up on it when they were tiny (it only smells a little bit) and have since enjoyed swinging it around and jumping on it, and latter experimenting with various solvents on it. But it's [size=5][b]+++ NEVER BEEN GIGGED +++[/b][/size]

[quote name='TheGreek' timestamp='1336138604' post='1641484']
..and yet nobody with [b]"+++AWESOME+++" [/b]in their ad has removed the offending script..makes you think that some people don't know when they're having the p155 ripped out of them..
[/quote]

Weird, isn't it. They haven't worked out that it's actually putting people off looking at their ads.

[quote name='TheGreek' timestamp='1336138604' post='1641484']
..and yet nobody with [b]"+++AWESOME+++" [/b]in their ad has removed the offending script..makes you think that some people don't know when they're having the p155 ripped out of them..
[/quote]

If you look closer you'll find the origins of this meme. ;)

It's just like "TIM" all over again. :D

[quote name='CBbass' timestamp='1336140299' post='1641543']
This bass is ++AWESOME++!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Why buy the real thing for less when you can buy this cheap copy for more! ++GREAT DEAL++ Best bass I've ever played!!!!!!!!!!!!!
[/quote]

It could be the earliest in existance . . . A [b]+++PROTOTYPE+++ [/b]

[quote name='CBbass' timestamp='1336140299' post='1641543']
This bass is ++AWESOME++!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Why buy the real thing for less when you can buy this cheap copy for more! ++GREAT DEAL++ Best bass I've ever played!!!!!!!!!!!!!
[/quote]

Encore !