Why become a member? ×

IBASS MAG Dead and buried.

blamelouis

No, no, I agreed with the first part of your post.

Clearly, it's a situation where you allow any potential wrongdoer sufficient rope to hoist they're own petard. More succinctly, to subvert an old saying, publish or be damned. Will wait, with interest, to see the outcome.

[quote name='noelk27' timestamp='1330984708' post='1565955']
Clearly, it's a situation where you allow any potential wrongdoer [b]not providing a service that you have paid for[/b] sufficient rope to hoist they're own petard. More succinctly, to subvert an old saying, publish or be damned. Will wait, with interest, to see the outcome.
[/quote]

Edited for accuracy

Hi All,

Nick Wells borrowed a bass from me a week or so ago (he's a big fan of my Miller!). He more or less said what Maxcat posted above - they're working on some big changes, and there's lots of brilliant ideas brewing. I think it's just a case of being patient until issue 3 is released, which hopefully will be soon. Nick is a great bloke, and I have a lot of faith in him - I'm sure everything will be fine, but I can understand why everyone is annoyed!

That's my opinion anyway,
Cheers,
Lorry

[quote name='TheRockinRoadie' timestamp='1331061388' post='1567091']
Hi All,

Nick Wells borrowed a bass from me a week or so ago (he's a big fan of my Miller!). He more or less said what Maxcat posted above - they're working on some big changes, and there's lots of brilliant ideas brewing. I think it's just a case of being patient until issue 3 is released, which hopefully will be soon. Nick is a great bloke, and I have a lot of faith in him - I'm sure everything will be fine, but I can understand why everyone is annoyed!

Cheers,
Lorry
[/quote]

Just a bit of communication isnt much to ask surely ?

[quote name='TheRockinRoadie' timestamp='1331061388' post='1567091']
Hi All,

Cheers,
Lorry
[/quote]

He should be sending out regular comms to the people who are buttering his toast mate. There is absolutely no excuse in my book.

[quote name='charic' timestamp='1331071573' post='1567336']
Is there butter and toast in your book? [/quote]

"Absolutely shocking. The only thing worse than greasy thumbprints and crumbs is when uncultured savages turn the corner of the page down to mark their place.

Which is why I welcome the digital revolution. [b]i[/b]bass - sign me up!"

[i]Mr DV, North Oxfordshire [/i]

[color=#ffffff][i].[/i][/color]

Edited by skankdelvar

[quote name='skankdelvar' timestamp='1331074891' post='1567400']
"Absolutely shocking. The only thing worse than greasy thumbprints and crumbs is when uncultured savages turn the corner of the page down to mark their place.

Which is why I welcome the digital revolution. [b]i[/b]bass - sign me up!"

[i]Mr DV, North Oxfordshire [/i]

[color=#ffffff][i].[/i][/color]
[/quote]

Ooh I agree with Mr DV!

[quote name='charic' timestamp='1331071573' post='1567336']
Is there butter and toast in your book? What about marmalade? I've not had any in years :(
[/quote]
Note to self: must get marmalade and toast next time shopping.

Picked something up from BC today -- check!

[quote name='skankdelvar' timestamp='1331074891' post='1567400']
"Absolutely shocking. The only thing worse than greasy thumbprints and crumbs is when uncultured savages turn the corner of the page down to mark their place.[/quote]

I beg to differ................... at 2.55 :lol:
[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8yoOfHfCQ0w[/media]

Hi all,

Contrary to reports, we are still forging ahead with the project, which is now really starting to take shape. The reprogramming has taken much longer than we had hoped, which is one of the drawbacks of having such a small team here. But we are on the brink of putting together something really special that's already beginning to evolve into other things. The relaunch is now days away, which includes brand-new bonus material..and we've got some great video interviews with Richard Bona, Janek Gwizdala, Duff McKagan, Ron Carter, Mark King and Pino Palladino all set for future issues.. plus a behind the scenes tour of Fodera Guitars.. so some really great stuff. I'll be the first to admit that it's been a difficult few months while we find our feet, but we are so, so grateful to everyone who's shown an interest in what we're trying to do.

Thanks again for sticking with us.
As soon as I have anymore news, you'll be the first to know.

Nick