basstard

[size=5][b]Sadowsky NYC Jazz Bass 4 string[/b][/size]

For sale -

blue quilted maple top,
Sadowsky pickups and electronics.
Hipshot D tuner.
1995 - excellent condition
Including new Hiscox liteflite EBS case

This is the NYC version, not the Metro so I'm looking for £1800. Can discuss shipping/postage/collection etc.

Pictures below -

Edited by basstard

[quote name='niceguyhomer' post='162227' date='Mar 23 2008, 03:13 PM']Just had the pleasure of holding this bass and meeting its owner - trust me, the photos don't do it justice and it's absolutely stunning / oozes quality. Neil's a top bloke too so buy with confidence.[/quote]

Thanks!!!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Can't help coming back to look at this every now and then!

Nearly went for a vaguely similar NYC Sadowsky on EBay at the weekend as shown in the pic below. It went for a lot less (£1,147!) than I thought it would. Had I known it was going to sell for so little I might have stuck another few hundred quid on the bidding but the colour but not as nice as the deep blue of this one.

[quote name='molan' post='204665' date='May 22 2008, 11:27 PM']Can't help coming back to look at this every now and then!

Nearly went for a vaguely similar NYC Sadowsky on EBay at the weekend as shown in the pic below. It went for a lot less (£1,147!) than I thought it would. Had I known it was going to sell for so little I might have stuck another few hundred quid on the bidding but the colour but not as nice as the deep blue of this one.[/quote]

Ditto! :)

• 3 weeks later...