Why become a member? ×

Because you lot asked me to do it....

Dave Vader

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/230686759312?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

Remember that rusty hondo bridge I drilled off? Well I though I'd have a bit of fun and see if I could make a few quid for oxfam into the bargain.
Apologies for putting it in the ebay links, but I don't see it making any money, due to being a useless piece of crap.

Oh, I put these up for a laugh as well....

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/230686757251?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

You're a star, tempted to kick off the auction, but reluctant to as the bridge wasn't found in a house clearance/uncles loft. Oh well, could always ask the seller a question.....

.......hope your questions are public :)

Edited by Mykesbass

Don't suppose you'd be interested in a set of 'second-hand' Rory Gallagher fingers, then..? I had them grafted on, but they don't suit my 'style' (I play drums...), so I swapped back to my original (vintage, now...) sausages.
Where the f*ck then [i]is[/i] the tone, I wonder..?
Incidently, was that a Bridge over Troubled (Roger...) Waters..?
My coat is on...

[quote name='Dad3353' timestamp='1318685204' post='1405194']
Don't suppose you'd be interested in a set of 'second-hand' Rory Gallagher fingers, then..? I had them grafted on, but they don't suit my 'style' (I play drums...), so I swapped back to my original (vintage, now...) sausages.
Where the f*ck then [i]is[/i] the tone, I wonder..?
Incidently, was that a Bridge over Troubled (Roger...) Waters..?
My coat is on...
[/quote]

I would definitely trade all of it for your Gallagher fingers, I believe Irish fingers are tastier than your normal english ones.

[quote name='Dave Vader' timestamp='1318707314' post='1405503']Ta, amusing questions have been answered and put up for all to see, non-amusing questions have been derided by me and the wife, and deleted (well, answered nicely, just not put up, need the space for the amusing ones) Can't believe you lot are actually bidding.... :)[/quote]

I spat my tea out over your "dog that faithfully runs after stick" answer - which is a bit unfortunate as I'm at work at the moment, people are giving me funny looks & I've now got to clean my keyboard.

[quote name='tazza1' timestamp='1318863026' post='1407035']

I spat my tea out over your "dog that faithfully runs after stick" answer - which is a bit unfortunate as I'm at work at the moment, people are giving me funny looks & I've now got to clean my keyboard.
[/quote]

My dog really does that.

[quote name='Dave Vader' timestamp='1318840086' post='1406586']

I would definitely trade all of it for your Gallagher fingers, I believe Irish fingers are tastier than your normal english ones.
[/quote]
Terribly sorry, Dave, I'm afraid it's too late; the dog has eaten them. You wouldn't want the dog, would you (it's been fed...)?
As an alternative, I could come up with a set of fish fingers (I don't think that the fish uses them much...).
Quick reply if interested, before I change my mind.

[quote name='Dave Vader' timestamp='1318866562' post='1407109']

My dog really does that.
[/quote]

Yeah mine does too!! He'll easily spend 15 minutes looking if you keep telling him to find "it", eventually he just picks up anything & brings it back (is this cruel?). Note to self - don't leave your bass lying around when playing this game.

[quote name='Dave Vader' timestamp='1318880223' post='1407377']
Did you know Peds been running round using your name Rich?
Unless he suffers the same golfing injury as you do...
I still assume that it is pronounced OW! 7- Ironed. :)

And sadly the stamp has rusted off while it was inside a fat gangster paul, honest, it was there though...
[/quote]

And it must be genuine Dave, because its on e bay. Ok I will accept your word for it.