Why become a member? ×

Jens Ritter Masterclass at ICMP 3rd November

Born 2B Mild

There are a few free places available to attend this event that [b]Bass Gear[/b] has just organised as a result of us taking on the UK sales for Ritter Instruments of Germany.

It's not a sales show ...they don't make many! Just an interesting insight in to the world of a very much talked about luthier and to see his creations being used.

Just email [email protected] to ask to be put on the list.

Jens is very good humoured and witty and speaks great English. He'll be bringing a few tasty instruments along and talking about Ritter basses and how they are made and who uses them, plus they'll be some live grooves with some Ritter basses on stage with Bass Gear's Chief Test Pilot, Tom Kent and his accompanying musicians.

7pm to 9pm at London's Institute of Contemporary Music Performance on Thursday 3rd November.

More info at [url="http://www.bassgear.co.uk/"]http://www.bassgear.co.uk/[/url]

• 3 weeks later...

Just thought I'd check if anyone is going to this?

I'll definitely be there, really looking forward to seeing some of Jens' creations!

I've seen him talk before (with Joey Lauricella, Jimmy Coppolo and Mike Tobias) and he was really good at explaining his design ethics and build methods etc.

• 2 weeks later...

Spoke to Phil at BassGear earlier this evening and there are still some tickets going for this.

Given that they are free and it's very rare to get a builder with the class of Jens Ritter over here in London it would be good to see some more BC'ers coming out for the evening :)