Why become a member? ×

Wheres me shirt.I can't find me shirt

squire5

Just to confirm they were indeed posted on Thursday (have proof of postage) but sent second class, so it SHOULD have been today but maybe tomorrow, then... I'm going to see if I can bump it up to first class from now on, but then again, postage is free.

Let me know when it arrives - or even post a pic!

Cheers
ped

Cheers - I'm in pretty constant contact with the supplier and whilst it has it's advantages, it's a bit worrying not being able to actually post them myself in some ways. The guy I'm using is very trustworthy and now we have some stock built up it will be pretty slick.

Because I chose to make P&P free, it's going second class post. I'm going to look into the OPTION of selecting first or express class delivery if you wanted, but will need a bit of time to set that up and organise it.

Looking forward to seeing all the T shirt pics ([b]whoever gets their first start a new thread and I'll give you a prize[/b]) Who knows, maybe I'll use your pic on the shop tab rather than my French Jew visage

Cheers
ped

[quote name='KevB' timestamp='1317212061' post='1388090']
[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CejKxTc3sc4[/media]

Though I haven't actually ordered one yet :)
[/quote]

Thats it.I knew it was said with a Liverpool accent,but I couldn't remember who it was.Thats going back a bit.Cheers!

[quote name='squire5' timestamp='1317317163' post='1389470']
Same here.Was hoping to have it for Saturday.If it was Ebay I'd be lodging a 'Goods not received' claim by now.Still,I'll give it another day or so.
[/quote]
Aye well the guy said give it until Friday and it was definitely posted on Thursday albeit by second class postage. I think I might stipulate first class only from now on, otherwise the 48hr dispatch is sort of less impressive if Royal Fail play pass the parcel for days on end until it arrives.

ped