Why become a member? ×

Warwick Jack Bruce Thumb signature fretted

bleusman76

For sale : Warwick Jack Bruce Thumb signature fretted.
In great condition !! £2650,00 (around €3000 that is)
(Prices in stores are around 5500 euro's)
I don't have a hard case to go with it
Let me know, if you' re interested!
Greetz
From the Netherlands

Photo will be added shortly !

I'm sorry about some confusion i may have caused,new at this site
and had made some mistakes
This add is real,and the specs. and pics will be added soon
Please give me a bit of time!!
And some mercy on my english, i am from Holland !!

Edited by bleusman76

[quote name='bleusman76' post='1356381' date='Aug 30 2011, 03:12 PM']For sale : Warwick Jack Bruce Thumb signature fretted.
In great condition !!
Let me know, if you Are interrested!
Greetz

Photo will be added shortly ![/quote]

Price???

[quote name='bleusman76' post='1356448' date='Aug 30 2011, 04:02 PM']Pricewise? What you have in mind? Send me you're bid

Yeah i saw Starchild's add,maybe he is still in town???

Greetz[/quote]

That's not how we do things on here mate. You have to name your price in public, in the thread. It's only fair

[quote name='bleusman76' post='1356448' date='Aug 30 2011, 04:02 PM']Pricewise? What you have in mind? Send me you're bid

Yeah i saw Starchild's add,maybe he is still in town???

Greetz[/quote]
Afraid it doesn't work like that mate, you need to put a price on it! :)

[quote name='bleusman76' post='1356381' date='Aug 30 2011, 03:12 PM']For sale : Warwick Jack Bruce Thumb signature fretted.
In great condition !!
Greetz

MB1. :)
...and so will the price!... hopefully! :)

using bassplayer maths, no pics + no price + joined yesterday = proceed with caution. In all seriousness, might be an idea to add an introduction in the Introductions forum, then check up on the forum rules and get a feel for how we do things here. Good luck with your sale, looking forward to the pics.

Edited by fender73

In great condition !!
Greetz

'bleusman76' - Bad spelling of 'bluesman', deliberate misspelling or an International seller?

'...if you Are interrested' - Possible rush typing, dyslexia or International user.

'Greetz' - Often an International useage.

'No photos' - The bass doesn't exist! :)

[quote name='warwickhunt' post='1356762' date='Aug 30 2011, 07:58 PM'][b]'bleusman76' - Bad spelling of 'bluesman', deliberate misspelling or an International seller?[/b]

'...if you Are interrested' - Possible rush typing, dyslexia or International user.

'No photos' - The bass doesn't exist! :)[/quote]
Yes. Should be Homme Bleu.

[quote name='warwickhunt' post='1356762' date='Aug 30 2011, 07:58 PM']'bleusman76' - Bad spelling of 'bluesman', deliberate misspelling or an International seller?

'No photos' - The bass doesn't exist! :)[/quote]

I thought so too.

No mention of hard case, shipping details, or location, on a bass that expensive, those would be top of my list to know.

:) [quote name='fender73' post='1356528' date='Aug 30 2011, 04:52 PM']using bassplayer maths, no pics + no price + joined yesterday = proceed with caution. In all seriousness, might be an idea to add an introduction in the Introductions forum, then check up on the forum rules and get a feel for how we do things here. Good luck with your sale, looking forward to the pics.[/quote]

[quote name='Davewick' post='1356988' date='Aug 30 2011, 11:01 PM']Warwickhunt, it's call "magic" xD ... I think that a correct price for this bass are about 1500-1600 euro, consider that a pre 90 thumb it's easy to find at 1200 euro[/quote]

It retails at over £5k though?

Depends, but 5k£ for a signature is a crazy price! The 2000's jack bruce signature was sold NEW at 2000E, the very rare jb signature is the old 90 fretless, but if you don't buy a Warwick CS new, more than 2500E for a Warwick it's a rapine...

ps.(in the 1988, the Thumbs where sell for about 2000 euro, just for information)

Edited by Davewick

[quote name='Davewick' post='1356999' date='Aug 30 2011, 11:11 PM']Depends, but 5k£ for a signature is a crazy price! The 2000's jack bruce signature was sold NEW at 2000E, the very rare jb signature is the old 90 fretless, but if you don't buy a Warwick CS new, more than 2500E for a Warwick it's a rapine...

ps.(in the 1988, the Thumbs where sell for about 2000 euro, just for information)[/quote]

Warwick have certainly jacked their prices for this sig model then!