Why become a member? ×

SOLD Celinder 5 string

dafonky

For sale, I definately need no 5-string....

wonderful brazilian Rosewood fretboard, Aguilar preamp, Celinder PU's

4,6 kilogramms, splitable Humbucker in Bridge position

the bass is located in TRIER, Germany

Bass is like new, comes with original Celinder teardrop - case

2250 EUR

Edited by dafonky

[quote name='lozbass' post='1350482' date='Aug 24 2011, 06:10 PM']I've had the serious pleasure of owning a Celinder - I don't believe in fairy dust, but if anybody's got some, it's Chris Celinder[/quote]

That Precision was one of the few basses that i regret selling. Everything, and every tone sounded amazing on that bass.
Really trying to find the cash for this one. Love the looks, and curious how it will sound with these pickups.

[quote name='SpinalTap' post='1350868' date='Aug 24 2011, 11:01 PM']That Precision was one of the few basses that i regret selling. Everything, and every tone sounded amazing on that bass.
Really trying to find the cash for this one. Love the looks, and curious how it will sound with these pickups.[/quote]
That's two of us that regret selling the P! I know where it is now and it's in excellent hands...can't see it going anywhere soon.

Back on topic - bump for a beautiful bass - there's something unique and wonderful about the way a Celinder sits into the body and falls into the hand

I nearly bought this bass last time it was up but I found the J Update I now own (JJ pups) so bailed out. Such a nice looking bass! Chris Celinder is one of the few luthiers who really 'gets it' in terms of tone and playing an instrument live. I think his 5's feel complete, which for me, is quite rare when you go away from 4 string territory. Loverrly stuff! best of luck with the sale.. :)