Why become a member? ×

Barefaced Cab

CyberBass

Is it the (T) version?

Here's a picture of mine to keep you going :)

[quote name='CyberBass' post='1301254' date='Jul 12 2011, 04:36 PM']Have just paid my deposit and ordered a barefaced Super Twelve Cab. To say I am excited is an understatement :-)[/quote]

Approx a month I think but not entirely sure, am eager to receive however am also patient, so no problem, I can rehearse with my old trace elliot commando 15" until it's ready :-)[quote name='thebassman' post='1301322' date='Jul 12 2011, 05:19 PM']How long have they quoted for delivery?
I am getting serious gas for one of these.[/quote]

That was the idea.. :-) I suspect you'll be more than pleased once it arrives though... As I've said elsewhere it's replaced my 2 EBS Proline 410's in every situation except where I have someone else to carry them (and I need/want a 2 KW rig to annoy the guitards )...

[quote name='CyberBass' post='1301369' date='Jul 12 2011, 05:49 PM']I can rehearse with my old trace elliot commando 15" until it's ready :-)[/quote]

Am I the only person that read this as additional information about underwear whilst rehearsing with a trace 1x15? :)

Once you make contact with Alex, he will evaluate and advise according to usage, style of play, style of music, equipment etc etc then advise accordingly. The way Alex works is a consultative way, so you will safe in the knowledge that your getting good advice and the right product for you. Good luck with your sale :-)[quote name='burno70' post='1301998' date='Jul 13 2011, 09:55 AM']If I can sell my Markbass cabs I'm gonna get one of these. It sounds perfect for my needs. Not sure if I need a tweeter though.[/quote]

yup, £50 down then full payment before despatch. (which happens promptly in my experience)..

[quote name='dave_bass5' post='1302445' date='Jul 13 2011, 03:10 PM']Im GAS'ing for a Compact now. I need to shift my Schroeder to pay for it but as its the only cab i have its going to be tricky.

So how does this work regarding payment. Deposit then balance once its ready?[/quote]

[quote name='markstuk' post='1302474' date='Jul 13 2011, 03:29 PM']yup, £50 down then full payment before despatch. (which happens promptly in my experience)..[/quote]

Cool, thanks very much.

That makes it a bit easier for me to off load my cab in the mean time.

Edited by dave_bass5

Currently alex has a few compacts ready in stock, so if you order soon you'll get one a lot quicker. I think there is £40 on top of advertised price aswell due to the neo fiasco. Also alex fears not being able to get the neo drivers in stock again, so I'd order Barefaced now before they get to expensive and/or stop production till Alex can sort something else out.

[quote name='CyberBass' post='1301254' date='Jul 12 2011, 04:36 PM']Have just paid my deposit and ordered a barefaced Super Twelve Cab. To say I am excited is an understatement :-)[/quote]Here's a link to some footage using S12 .. not the best quality recording but there's not much out there as yet so any clips are better than none :)

[url="http://basschat.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=138771&st=0#entry1258401"]http://basschat.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=...=0#entry1258401[/url]

Si

• 1 month later...

So last night I picked up a used Super 12 T courtesy of a fellow Basschatter.
Having not seen one in the flesh (so to speak) I wasn't sure what to expect, but initial signs are good. Visually has a certain charm about it.
Love the weight. Reminds me a little of my old Tecamp 212S in weight and size, although a step-up soundwise from that particular cab.
Looking forward to gigging it over the next few weeks.
If a stayer, I may have to re-visit some previously owned amps to try with it (here we go again!).
Does anyone own a fitted cover for one of these, and if so, where from?

[quote name='whynot' post='1344314' date='Aug 18 2011, 01:12 PM']Does anyone own a fitted cover for one of these, and if so, where from?[/quote]

The best place is [url="http://www.roqsolid.co.uk"]http://www.roqsolid.co.uk[/url]
Plenty of other members will say the same. Check out the gear review section on this forum.

[quote name='whynot' post='1344314' date='Aug 18 2011, 01:12 PM']So last night I picked up a used Super 12 T courtesy of a fellow Basschatter.
Having not seen one in the flesh (so to speak) I wasn't sure what to expect, but initial signs are good. Visually has a certain charm about it.
Love the weight. Reminds me a little of my old Tecamp 212S in weight and size, although a step-up soundwise from that particular cab.
Looking forward to gigging it over the next few weeks.
If a stayer, I may have to re-visit some previously owned amps to try with it (here we go again!).
Does anyone own a fitted cover for one of these, and if so, where from?[/quote]
Hope you like!

Roqsolid is definitely the place for covers

[quote name='Len_derby' post='1344550' date='Aug 18 2011, 04:15 PM']The best place is [url="http://www.roqsolid.co.uk"]http://www.roqsolid.co.uk[/url]
Plenty of other members will say the same. Check out the gear review section on this forum.[/quote]
Definately - ordered some for my Barefaced Compact & Midget on a Sun I think, arrived by following Thurs. Good hard-wearing quality products. Good prices too.